Hey is Smokeshop.com a good place to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ive been researching this stuff for a while, and no i am not speaking from experience "yet" so take my advice for what its worth. The thing i have read the most and is most persistent with people, along with Columbian Connection, the Thai Stix is good, i also hear the BC Dro and Blueberry together is very very good, and also good by themselves (all these from InternationOddities.com of course). Im going to be ordering 1oz. of the BC Dro and 1/4lb of the Blueberry + some of their very good resin oil to make it that much stronger. When i do recieve this and toke it up, i will let you guys know how it is. I will also include, what i havent seen much, exactly how the high was and how it felt as well as the duration of the high. I will be experimenting with this stuff alot of different ways and plan to test alot of different things, so as soon as i know you guys will know. Later guys.

-EnDLess BaG

"No repeat" customers. They gotta' get all the $ they can initially. heee hee

i would definatly recommend that u buy a small amount of w/e ur gonna get and if ur satisfied go for the O's

Endless bag... have you tried it yet?

Cmon all you true tokers... I realise it wont be the same high as THC but is it worth the money?

I like the look of those herbal solid concentrates. I wonder how they make them. They can't be using the normal process for making hash because, since they're not marijuana, there's no trichomes to remove from the leaves.

Do they just throw some leaves in an apple press or what? Do you think they include some resins or oils? How does one go about extracting resins? I've seen info on extracting oils and know there are a lot of places to find info about that.

But I haven't seen any on making herbal concentrates or resin extraction. The reason I ask is because I want to market a legal product in Southeast Asia but in order for it to fly under the radar there, it needs to be marketed as a tea. If they don't want to make a cup of tea and smoke it instead will be their business.

Having the tea be compressed will make shippping cheaper. It won't be bullshit pseudo cannabis, it will have kratom which is illegal in thailand because it works.

Latest posts

Back