Hey, my names millie this is my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My soil has around 4weeks of feed in it apparently. (Plant magic)

so what would I need to use after those 4 weeks are up?
I have the ecothrive charger which has mag/cal in it -
I can sprinkle that onto the soil according to the instructions a couple weeks after - but will that be enough mag/ cal or would I need a bottle of tht too?

what would your suggestions be please? Bloom/grow ? Magcal? Anything else?

thanks so
Much

after 4 weeks try some all purpose nutrients like Peters..Peters contains both major and minor nutrients

just read the instructions on the label and keep it simple and watch your plants for any issues

keep it simple

Well sometimes if im looking in a mirror at myself,,,saying you handsome bastard. Then i like repeating myself. Okay lying to myself. 😂 😂 😂 😂

I'll give a different opinion, I never had good luck going from paper towel to a 5 gallon pot. It works, but not well. Very difficult to keep moisture correct for such a small root "system" in such a large amount of soil.

Slightly to dry or too wet can cause early problems that always affects yield.

Much better luck starting with Dixie cups, then to 5 gal or however much bigger I want.

Bubba

I'll give a different opinion, I never had good luck going from paper towel to a 5 gallon pot. It works, but not well. Very difficult to keep moisture correct for such a small root "system" in such a large amount of soil.

Slightly to dry or too wet can cause early problems that always affects yield.

Much better luck starting with Dixie cups, then to 5 gal or however much bigger I want.

Bubba
I tend to do cup to gal then final

Latest posts

Back