Hey, new member + first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies folks, BTW im not getting defensive at all, just trying to share my own methods which as it happens dont align with the standard set of philosophies sponsored by most forums.

I understand that this forum is a society and has its own accepted standards and practices, I also understand that in presenting my own (taboo) methods I am essentially challenging the accepted practices (social relativism). So i understand the gruff that I am getting, and in spite will continue to post because in the end I know that my own techniques will improve through the collective knowledge of this society..

Anyway, I would say that it is ignorant to challenge or make fun of new or different techniques without otherwise citing known evidence or research. Ideally I wish I could follow everyone's advice to the T, but this is reality and we are all working with different amounts of resources and the best thing that I can do is do the best with what I have and hopefully receive advice along the way.

tl;dr - I hope to get help with what I can do, and ultimately I hope to help others who are in my same situation. Get off your 'high' horses and lets look at things objectively :)

Oh my bad homie.....I didn't know underwhelming your plant with not enough light and peeing in the pot was a cutting edge technique. By all means proceed.

He might do better with this site.........

hxxp://games.adultswim.com/hemp-tycoon-puzzle-online-game.html

You are way off base--our responses to you have nothing to do with you "challenging the accepted practices". What you are attempting is not new or novel--we have seen it many many times. If you believe that you are the first to attempt a grow with 1 or 2 CFLs and urine for fertilizer, you are wrong. People try it and it does not work and that is why you do not hear of people growing this way. This is a product that sells for around $300 an ounce. It is going to take more than pee and a couple of CFLs to end up with anything.

I have been growing for longer than you have been alive. Growing has changed immensely since I first started growing in the early 80. I have gone from bagseed in a greenhouse where we didn't even cull out the males to an indoor hydro system utilizing many "new and different techniques". I am totally open to new products and ideas. However, you are not going to change the biology of the plant. It has certain minimum needs to produce any amount of bud. You can listen to what we are trying to tell you and get some product or continue on your own way and end up with little or nothing. This is a hobby that takes time, study, dedication, love, and money and has quite a learning curve.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Hemp Goddess again."

Tell em THG...

Ya that Hammie, Some stuff I just don't get!! I feel that no answer would be a good or right answer, the party house is probably his mother's basement,

welcome, enjoy and read lots then maybe come back with a grow when you can do a bit more than the basics. learning is key, then put it into a room. good luck and have fun

Latest posts

Back