hey newbie here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowLikeU

Reaction score
Hello guys,

this is my first official post. Today I ordered some seeds of attitude. just wanted a lil feed bck on it. I ordered some auto's which is the first ones listed below but they threw in some freebies. Can any1 tell me about these. Like i said, i know the first ones are auto, but the rest doesn't give a description....

1.World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds

2.UFO#1 John Sinclair Seeds Skunk Amsterdam Feminized

3.FREE DNA Genetics Sour Cream Feminized

4.FREE DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminized

5.FREE Reserva Privada R.K.S Feminized

im a new grower and dont know much, ive been here reading every chance i get. i work fulltime and go to school fulltime so i get as much reading in as possible. so any advise, opinions, anything would be haelpful to know about these seeds. thanks

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

I have only grown 1 auto and did not care for it(Quicksilver), would much rather grow photo-period strains, they seem to have more kick.

Welcome to MP...I used to be an Auto nut till I grew some true frie photo period strains. Now I don't waste my time or energy (not to mention money) on autos. Sorry to sound so negative but I won't lie to you. As for your 3,4 and 5 selection...DNA and Reserva Privada (Same breeders I believe) are solid gear. Their LA Confidential I grew was really good.

so basically i wasted money or should i try to stop order and order photos?

That is up to you but you cannot grow autos and photo-periods under the same light. Auto need light 20/4 and photo-period is 12/12 when in flower

yes i know. but i wana grow wats best. do u know if i can stop payment and re order photos. I chose to get an auto because i have one that i havent popped from last month. but I rather save money, and grow the best product also. I know with autos light have to b on 24/7 whereas with photo not so much.

I do not have a clue if you can stop/change payment. But photo-periods are far superior in my book

ill just see if i can call bank and stop payment and order photo's instead. i saw some1 say beginners should start off with auto so they wont have to worry about schedule and etc.... thanx for all ur opinions

u have anything in mind that would b gud for a beginner such as myself.... great taste and easy to maintain maybe?

you could grow the autos while you veg the others........ would give you smoke 6-8 weeks earlier.

yeah that... Don't stop payment or anything like that as that could cause you problems in dealing with the seedbanks. just go ahead and get those beans and grow them. Once you get them going, then order you some regular photo period beans. Doing the autos will still give you some smoke. It may not be top notch but it will be good to cut yer teeth on. Growing is far more involved than many people realize. It takes some practice sometimes to get it right. You would hate it if you bought high dollar beans and wasted them on the learning curve that all new growers go through. :)

yes, u right. thnx. i didnt think of it that way. i estimated that i can possibly fit two grows in befor the heat comes back. i cant grow in the summer. itll be too hot. I have a reggie seed and white serbian in the works now, so i FIGURED THIS COULD BE MY TESTER! to learn and etc... i really want photos now. lol. ill figure it out. thanx

Dude, Honestly the aghan ryder auto's are FIRE!. Let them go 80 days, don't pay attention to what they say. the last week they pack on MAD weight and tons of resin! Its a hella yielder, under 16 4ft t5 H.O 54w it produced 2.5 oz dry.

I'm doing another auto run as well as vegging my 12/12 mothers in the same tent..then when the auto's are done, the lights will be flipped and the bulbs changed. woot.

i guess i have no choice since i already ordered.... i got a road runner auto too

My friend did a road runner run before and they turned out nice as hell to!, Might have been the 12/12 road runner but I don't see that making much difference.. What's your setup gonna be? Soil, lights, nutes?

GrowLikeU said:
3.FREE DNA Genetics Sour Cream Feminized

4.FREE DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminized

I've seen both of these run. The Lemon Skunk was pretty good and the sour cream flowered for something like 12 weeks iirc. That's all I really know about them though.

I agree with most here with regard to auto flowering strains. IME they lack the potency of and do not yield like photo period strains. Flowering clones is my preference.

I've got a veg tent and flower tent. I normally toss in a handful of auto into the veg tent since its on 24 hours a day. Even if you don't have 2 separate areas, you can flower the auto's out while you're vegging the regular photoperiod strains. Run em all, harvest the autos, then flip to 12/12 to flower the photos out.

I've found some very nice auto smoke like this.

TheKlonedRanger said:
I've got a veg tent and flower tent. I normally toss in a handful of auto into the veg tent since its on 24 hours a day. Even if you don't have 2 separate areas, you can flower the auto's out while you're vegging the regular photoperiod strains. Run em all, harvest the autos, then flip to 12/12 to flower the photos out.

I've found some very nice auto smoke like this.

what all auto's have you ran? this is MY first auto run but I've watched a friend do a cpl.

I'm running bubblelicious from nirvana and a NL from g13 labs.

just can't really find anything about the bubblelicious though (friend did a prior NL run and it was very nice, just stanky in day 70's of flower)

ok guys! i know its been a long time since i last posted. I ended up with photo periods instead of auto. i just did a trade off with a buddy. Anyway, I have my seeds in germ now, I want to get the solution ready for the rockwell but I want to be sure its at the correct ph level. I seen different numbers. all closely related but thought i'd come here and ask you guys?

what ph level should i have for the 30z. of rockwool ph solution that im suppose to add into a gallon of water?

and how long should i let it sit. I read over night and read 30mins? wat do u guys think?

thanx!

Latest posts

Back