Hey Now!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyK

Reaction score
BillyK or WWWillie here. Nice to meet you all. I’ve been growing for a few years now and for a year or so back in the 80’s (yeah been around for a bit)! Love growing, have a room in the basement just for that. I live in a legal state and am enjoying the benefits of that. The last grow was all photo regulars from SSSC (Super Sativa Seed Club) Kee’s Old School Haze, Karel’s Haze, and a test of Karel’s Haze x Cookies. I’m in between grows at the moment. Looking for a sponsor maybe for a grow and show or maybe just something I have in the bean box. . .
Here’s some of my latest.
FD7E70F2-E427-422D-8A39-90B4D0CB8694.jpeg
053F9BE2-5630-4BE1-9373-4B63886F02EB.jpeg
05B2BAE4-64BA-49A6-BAB9-7E743578395A.jpeg
ADA24E5A-09D0-47B7-AC8F-DADB2B64D080.jpeg

Looks good. Nice grow.
Most sponsors don't do that until you have been hear for awhile and have some grows going from start to finish,, but good luck.
What kind of lights you using?

Looks good. Nice grow.
Most sponsors don't do that until you have been hear for awhile and have some grows going from start to finish,, but good luck.
What kind of lights you using?

Hey!

Sorry I wouldn't be planning or expecting that. I have a few sponsors to hit up if I want to and they have something they want me to show. I was just talking!

Lights, that's been a journey. I am currently using two Electric Sky ES300 from The Green Sun Shine Co., Several QB288 from HLC and a couple QB clones as well, A YouLumi Octopus 640 (odd name, nice light), and 10 "Autocobs" I supplement with Agromax UV and UV Plus 48"T5s during flower and supplement with Far Red, IR, Deep Blue and green on custom built LED bars. I use them all as needed.

Medium, I use soil in felt pots, sometimes autopots as well. I use NFTG #4 and Happy Frog if I can't get that because my local Agway has it.

Nutrients, I use Nectar For The Gods by Oregon's Only. I use the Roman Regimen. I supplement that with Mag Amped and SLF-100 and benes, lots of benes, like Recharge, MammothP, Dr. Earth's Metabolic Transformer, and different AACTs.

I have a dedicated 11'x10' room in my basement with AC, heat and filtered water plumbed in. Next year I am planning on getting a nice split type Heat Pump AC / Heater. Temp and humidity controlled by InkBird controllers and monitored by a Pulse 1 telemetry unit.

That's about it, feel free to ask anything about anything here!!
Peace,
Billy

Sounds like your hooked up brother. Looking forward to seeing one of your grows.
Im from North Texas. Hippie is from Michigan and Pute is from Colorado. What state do you reside in?

Hello BillyK and welcome aboard

your plants look healthy

SSSC now there is a seedbank that’s been around for awhile , like SeriousSeeds

Goat and Monkey seeds are in Boston Lionminster? sp area and they have some top shelf gear

all the best on your next cycle

we are in eastern Colorado prairies where we put the high in the high plains

cheers
big

Welcome BillyK !

A nice bunch of folks here .
Before I joined I was lost , after I joined I was found !
We play bingo on thursday ..

Latest posts

Back