Hey people, just starting out, but want to make sure I do this part right the first time, so I only have myself to blame, not the equipment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on the DWC, which is why I’m seeking it. I’ve got water and wastewater experience, so the lab isn’t out of my abilities. I’ve watched many videos, and comparisons with mars, and still find it iffy, and for the price, not as adjustable as others near the price range. That’s why the Optic slim’s and Photontek new one, or even HLG scorpion, though I know the least about the HGL company other than it’s USA.
The Optic slims have a crazy amount of red and blue for vegging and flowering. Not to into the programmable thing, sunset, sunrise, iv got all the time in the world, which can be a problem with tinkering, lol !

Hey Cuda. Welcome! We need more info. Are you going to be growing in a tent or an open room? Biggest question, what's your budget? Is this your first grow? You say that you wonder if your decision is overkill--why don't you tell us what you're thinking and we can help steer you from there.
Keep it green!
By the way, I just remeasured and the two rooms are 5’X5.5’, and 5’X6.5. My memory was a bit off. Sorry about that.

I agree on the DWC, which is why I’m seeking it. I’ve got water and wastewater experience, so the lab isn’t out of my abilities. I’ve watched many videos, and comparisons with mars, and still find it iffy, and for the price, not as adjustable as others near the price range. That’s why the Optic slim’s and Photontek new one, or even HLG scorpion, though I know the least about the HGL company other than it’s USA.
I have built my own Quantum light from HLG panels and a driver
I like em. They use the same panels in their built lights

The number one killer for noobs is over care and water. Let the pot dry out before watering again. Theb over feeding. You don't have to feed every rime. I skip 2-4 days between feeding. Watering water feed, water water feed with good run off

Latest posts

Back