Hey there folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandGrown77

Reaction score
Hey guys…

Just wanted to drop in and say hello…

I look forward to the content, and people this site has to offer… After a crazy experience trying to join another (well known) site, it seems like I found a better alternative here.

I have been growing over 30 years now, and still look for knowledge from other growers new and old.. Still lots of learning to be had :)

Kind Regards,

Islander.

Welcome aboard the Passion my friend. Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy. Look around the place join in.
Check out the Island Of Misfits if you wanna get to know some crazy bastards.😁

Thanks Big Guy… It’s a pleasure to meet you.

yeah likewise…..you may be an old fart if you are up this early…….I’m not to old yet , just in my middle aged years…🤡

are you east coast or west coast or somewhere in between?

I am in eastern Colorado where we put the high in the high plains

Islander another neighbor to the North welcome. I am new here also
I too tried joining another famous site (joke) and was meet by a bunch of crying freaks with only one thought in mind, to make fun of new people or argue everything they posted . Looks like this is the place to be.
Yes this place is great. Everyone respectful here but you gotta be able to take a joke now and then 😊 i just happened to land here somehow I don’t know how but I’m glad I did. These folks carried me thru my first, second and now my third grow.

Yes this place is great. Everyone respectful here but you gotta be able to take a joke now and then 😊 i just happened to land here somehow I don’t know how but I’m glad I did. These folks carried me thru my first, second and now my third grow.
Exactly what I mean, other sites would have ripped ya a part calling ya a noob and to stay in the beginners forums .

Latest posts

Back