Hey there folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B S Most women talk way more trash than men, you should hear my wife and her 4 sisters undressing me with their eyes after polishing off a bottle of Jack.
It is disturbing
You must be good looking with all your hair. Every now and then someone tries to touch me inappropriately . But I have a way ,especially with my self and I never make me scared ....

I would guess we are not allowed to talk Canadian Politics either
NOPE I WILL ! Last year i saw a sale on mr canucks seeds . I wasnt going to spend $20 for return rec and pay $22 for insurance on a $60 order . I sent cash ,month later they get it ,a month later it is held up in customs .If took insurance and customs confiscated it they would have sent it one more and last time .Never again ,every one else is either 2 weeks or 4 days.

You must be good looking with all your hair. Every now and then someone tries to touch me inappropriately . But I have a way ,especially with my self and I never make me scared ....
Hair what hair, I lost that in the Great war
Don;t even have to shave the side any longer it all fell out after years of marriage

NOPE I WILL ! Last year i saw a sale on mr canucks seeds . I wasnt going to spend $20 for return rec and pay $22 for insurance on a $60 order . I sent cash ,month later they get it ,a month later it is held up in customs .If took insurance and customs confiscated it they would have sent it one more and last time .Never again ,every one else is either 2 weeks or 4 days.
Holy Cows , Hope no one raps ya on the butt for that post LMAO

isnt Neil Young a Canuck?

I used to listen to his music

no mo

same with Willie Nelson

those musicians should stick to music , then I can listen to them all
Yes Neil is dont think Willie is . Im the same way
They asked Elvis a political question and he said Im just a singer .
Would like to spank Taylor Swift for personal reasons ...

Yes Neil is dont think Willie is . Im the same way
They asked Elvis a political question and he said Im just a singer .
Would like to spank Taylor Swift for personal reasons ...
spankings.jpg

Latest posts

Back