Hey there-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I was so excited to come across this forum last night. :)

Anyways, I have 3 kiddos. Two of which are school-age. I can't wait til school starts back up. ;)

I smoked a lot in my teens and early 20s then took a 10 yr break to get married and have a family. I have since picked my smoking habbit back up, much to my straight-laced hubbys dismay. :rolleyes:

So here I am, still working on my quarter bag I got back in January. It's almost gone, but I can't believe how long it's lasted. Back in the day I'd be lucky if a quarter lasted me a week. LOL. I have no interest in growing. I'd be to afraid that a kiddo would find it, eat it (lol) or tear it up.

I look forward to posting.

Welcome to MP SmokinMom glad to have ya here. You don't have to grow to be a member of this family. Hope to see ya around the forum and maybe even in the chat room. ENJOY :D

hey!!! nice to see another Mom smoker :D i bet you'll get the bug and want to grow for sure after looking around at some of the pics ;)

you just need a lock on that grow cabinet :p

Hey Mom hehehehe. Glad to see ya join. Yep, don't need to grow to be here. but food for thought. 200 bucks tops upfront cost. would get ya a lockable stealth cabinet in the garage or somewhere that is off-limits to the youngins. would get ya all the quality smoke you could want without dealing with the market. You know whats in it and is probably better than anything you smoked.
but, only do it if your comfortable.
Look forward to seein ya around.

LdyLunatic said:
hey!!! nice to see another Mom smoker :D i bet you'll get the bug and want to grow for sure after looking around at some of the pics ;)

you just need a lock on that grow cabinet :p

lol LL i was thinking the exact same thing after I read her first post. We should put a bet on that lol.

Welcome SmokinMom, you came across one of the best cannibis sites there are with many many interesting and intellegent people who are always willing to help.

Latest posts

Back