Hey y’all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyrate

If the phone doesn’t ring… It’s me
Reaction score
New to the hobby. It was a toss up between moonshine or marijuana. Decided to try mj . Started my first seed and everything went wrong from the time the sprout hit the soil. I got alot of bad info from friends and other sites. I really wanted to learn the manifold technique… maybe later. My only plant has had a rough life. Bad soil, bad containers, bad lighting….just a mess. I’ll be doing a lot of research here and asking for help. My first question is about lighting. A parfact works 1000w full spectrum led was recommended. I have it 4-5 ft above the plant because it was sunburning the plant. Does anyone have any knowledge about this light.
I’m closet growing, now using coco coir with peat in a coco container. I have fox farm trio, using 1/2 strength. I rekkin that’s enuf for now. Would appreciate any help with light first.
Thanks, looking forward to making friends here

New to the hobby. It was a toss up between moonshine or marijuana. Decided to try mj . Started my first seed and everything went wrong from the time the sprout hit the soil. I got alot of bad info from friends and other sites. I really wanted to learn the manifold technique… maybe later. My only plant has had a rough life. Bad soil, bad containers, bad lighting….just a mess. I’ll be doing a lot of research here and asking for help. My first question is about lighting. A parfact works 1000w full spectrum led was recommended. I have it 4-5 ft above the plant because it was sunburning the plant. Does anyone have any knowledge about this light.
I’m closet growing, now using coco coir with peat in a coco container. I have fox farm trio, using 1/2 strength. I rekkin that’s enuf for now. Would appreciate any help with light first.
Thanks, looking forward to making friends here
Do both....

Just looked it up….
Damn that’s an expensive light lol.
Says actual 510 watts. That’s a lot for an led.
What’s temps and how’s your ventilation?
Just looked it up….
Damn that’s an expensive light lol.
Says actual 510 watts. That’s a lot for an led.
What’s temps and how’s your ventilation?
also how big of a closet. Specs on that 1000 say it fits a 7x7 footprint for veg.

welcome MP (1).jpg

I was given 12 kush og seeds and 12 kitchen sink seeds, all female, so I don’t want to waste them. Going real slow and learning. I’m only growing 1 kitchen sink right now

Welcome to the Passion my friend. You have come to the right place. We will have you growing dank in no time. Hang in there you're going to have a blast watching your babies grow.

The water here has a ph factor of 7.3-7.5. I started using lemon juice to adjust but now I’m collecting rain water.

Latest posts

Back