Hey Yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
Its been so long i forgot how to search previous threads... lol

anyway hi guys i got a simple question.. well practically dumb to most of us smokers out there.. I am atm located in the bible belt, flordia. displaced from where i'm used to and staying with my parents in the middle of nowheresville. and due to the nature of the site no i'm not lookin for hook ups but wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Herbal Legal Buds? If yinz tried any of them would there be a suggestion?

I dont think this is really the best website to come to, these people are hardened "counter-culture" individuals. And this topic is quite counter-counter-culture? What Im saying is theres MJ and then theres pseudo-MJ, you know? While even tho I have alot of experience with synthetic cannabanoids. I will offer some quick advice not in disrespect this forum but I feel human health and overall well being is at stake which is always a topic that must be discussed.

There are fake legal buds that do nothing, then there are the same blends of herbs that have been infused with synthetic THC basically. I have personal experience with alot of the chemicals and have even made my own blends and marketed to stores.
I DONT DO THIS ANYMORE. DONT ASK ME HOW. DONT ASK ME FOR ANY.

Here are my only two proven experienced tips.

Smoking these highly potent synthetics will skyrocket your tolerance to natural Delta-9-THC. You will get really high but eventually your tolerance will taper off and you will just smoke and smoke and smoke to keep the feeling. It doesnt last as long as THC at all.

Secondly, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SMOKE THE RAW CHEMICALS. IF you decide to ever get some of these synthetics. Please dont smoke even small MG amounts sizes.

ME AND MY FRIEND WERE SMOKING RAW CHEMICAL PUT ON TOP OF GOOD SMOKING HERBS WHEN I HADNT MADE MY BATCH OF BLEND YET. WE BOTH SMOKED THE SAME ACERAGE AMOUNT AS ALWAYS. THIS ONE TIME HE TOOK A HIT AND WENT INTO A SEIZURE. HE SEIZED FOR ALMOST 30 MINS. WENT TO THE ER AND FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS AFTERWARD WAS STILL OFF.

JUST DONT DO IT. PLEASE.

I'm a very Marijuana Pro.. or "counter-cultured" as you so put it.

but buying it an an area you are not familier with is like asking for jail time. I was simply asking due to the nature of my current situation. I was looking for herbal not so much that insence crap that kids have been smoking and landing in the hospital with.

for someone who's smoked for 13 years now this is not my first rodeo but thank you for being concerned on the well being of myself and others and i do agree with most of what you had posted. Anyway. Thanks Alkaloid.

BTW Hey Mutt, so you were on tonight.. thought i'd say hello

well since i figured that to be my answer i figure i'll change the topic...

anyone else out there sober? lol

Pranic? is that you?!?!?!?! did I die or sumit and have outa body experience or sum crap? If Rasta,weeddog, skunk, or SB pipes in it's all over...this mutt is gonna keel over :p
happy to see ya sister ;)
eh your in so fla huh....gimmie a sec :p PM ya after a bit ;)

Yup Yup, brother. good to cu2! If i was home in PA i'd so be cheify right now.. but i'm so sober i thought the Whoppi Goldberg, Pantyliner Commerical was funny.

Latest posts

Back