Hey.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes a long time to learn how to grow good marijuana. You've got to be able to help yourself and read a grow guide first, after you do that, then start a post with some good questions. Im not trying to be rude either, just letting you know how it is. (P.S. We can obviously tell you haven't read a grow guide.)

I did read a grow guide, and now I ask questions afterwards that I still have. Oh and btw, for the different stages of growing, I will end up needing in the future different size pots, and more light? And if I do, can you tell me the sizes of pots and the least ammount of light I need to have an average plant.

Eric said:
I did read a grow guide, and now I ask questions afterwards that I still have. Oh and btw, for the different stages of growing, I will end up needing in the future different size pots, and more light? And if I do, can you tell me the sizes of pots and the least ammount of light I need to have an average plant.

I know what you mean, when I first read some grow guides I had a lot of questions that seemed trivial. Most guides do talk about containers and lights though. I am definatly a begginer grower, but you should try and avoid transplanting more than once, so you can start them in a small pot or something. Then once they develope a root system you can transplant them into a much larger container, that should take you all the way through the process. For lights; when they get larger you probibly will need a better light (HID or MH). I reccomend that you check out the grow guide sections on lights. Spend the time and the money if you want a good result!

Edited by Stoney Bud. Please read my last post in this thread.

Thank you.

Edited by Stoney Bud. Please read my last post in this thread.

Thank you.

Ok, this thread seems to be spiraling out of control.

There seems to be two factions arguing in this thread.

Eric; you've made it clear to all who have replied to your posts that you intend to ask questions concerning very basic rules in growing MJ. Several members have asked you to try to find that information in one of the standard grow guides. You insist that you've read grow guides and still don't understand how the very basic techniques work. Hey, that's fine man. However, if anyone in this thread wishes to have an out-and-out argument about how you feel, I must insist that you do so in private messages to each other.

We now have over 1,700 members on this site and we're all here to discuss marijuana not listen to anyone argue.

If anyone doesn't like what they read in a post such as this, then just don't go there. In the user CP, there is a feature that will allow you to ignore any user.

Eric has done nothing like attacking or abusive behavior. He simply wants to ask questions of the group. If you don't want to answer him, or you feel he should find the information somewhere else, then either don't answer him or answer him with civility.

Everyone, please stay civil. There are enough people arguing in the world without us joining them from a group of marijuana users.

Lets all toke up a big ass doobie and chill.

Thanks.

Edited by Stoney Bud. The type of information you've posted should have been sent to a moderator or to MP.

Please, no personal attacks. Go to private messaging if you have to do it.

Latest posts

Back