Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grymmeller

Reaction score
Hello there!Has been a smoker since -66 wich is some 6-7 years to much but no blame and no harm.Despite the time I´ve been giving this green lade I have not done so much growing.First time I saw aplant IN RE was when I as a deported kid started school in the northen part of my country at a place called "Funäsdalen",there at the corner the bituminated ground cracked for a lady about 60 cm.I cut her down quick and when I came home tossed her at the hot heatingelement for drying and that was a surprise since all people told me it didnt work so far away from the sun.Now I´m a microgrower 2"x2" with a 250W HPS and a veglamp 175Wlowenergy.Biobizz works for me so far.So this is my third harvest and I encountered a problem for the first time since the bottomleaves is drying.But this is not up for a question in this thred I just wanna say hello to my sisters and brothers growers here at the Marys Passion.
photostream

:ciao: Welcome to the 'Passion, friend. Sit, stay a spell, share some stories, pics and knowledge we'll most likely have some of our own. :cool2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Latest posts

Back