Hi all! A little about me currently..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
I know, I haven't been around much the last few months.. but life is such that I haven't had any time.

Currently, in the room's I have my SET strain list. I'm running clones of these strains only and getting to know and maximize them the best way I know, over time.

Strains:

- G13 Labs Pineapple Express ► I kept 2 of the 5 phenos I got, and really LOVE this strain. Best PE I've ever had, and blows people away. I can see how some wouldn't like it as much though, as my other 3 phenos were "alright"...as far as structure and yield.

- DNA Genetics Tangilope ► This structure is phenomenal, as well as yield and potency. I got only 1 bean as a freebie during the Tude's b-day promo last year, and I've run it going on 3 times now. Keeper as well.

- Dinafem Cheese ► This is a perfect example of "outdoor only" only means you need to train and pay attention in indoor if you choose. This is labeled as an outdoor only plant, and that's just bull. It should at least be labeled as "outdoor / indoor" ... anyways, this is probably just barely topping out as my favorite of my entire batch!! Such an earthy taste, I just can't get enough of it!

- G13 Labs Cinderella 99 ► Amazing!! Densest bud I've ever experienced! Also, it has that "grimm" esque lemony-funk smell that I've read so much about. This stuff is freaking potent smelling and affecting. Keeper!

- Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star ► I just got done running a regular Sensi Star, and sure.. it came out great but the pheno's I got had poor structure. So I got rid of that, BUT, after going to my friends house and getting his clone (crit ss) and running it through, I've decided this is very much a keeper! Such a sweet / funk smell, and very potent. Great structure. Structure is KEY as many of you know!

- OG Seeds Merlot OG (Purple Pheno) ► This... this is the winner I would have to say for all around performance! Yet again, OG Seeds TOPS the list with structure / potency / yield / health / etc. Also, I had gotten 2 pheno's out of my reg seeds I popped... yes... regs... me. LOL. But yeah, one was purple and one was green. So after running and trying both, they have the exact same everything just one is entirely purple (through and through) and one is entirely green (leaves do purple though)... so I kept the pretty purple one, and now have 3 of them about 4 weeks into flowering. Biggest buds and so purple!! I'll get some pics up if anyone really cares :)

Figured I'd fill people in, and generally touch base.

As for personal life, the snow if flying and I spent many many doll hairs this year on a pair of snowmobiles and ALL the gear for Myself, wife and daughter. Wait, that should read those two, then "myself" for proper grammar... oh well!

My dad has been incredibly sick for a couple weeks now, and the only thing making him feel better is this wonderful medicine!! I have seen it turn his day around 180° within' 5 mins. We all know the powers, so I won't ramble.. just wanted to share :)

I hope you're all awesome. I got rushed in the end of this post, so can't type out everything I'd like to, so for now I'll leave you all with that.

Cheers! :aok:

Sounds like you are busy! You have a nice lineup of strains. But (I am chuckling here) that is only going to be your "SET" strains until something comes along that sounds better and you will feel compelled to try it out. And you will find something that sounds just great and you are going to add it to your list of must strains.

I am sorry that your dad is so ill. It is nice that you can help him feel better with this wonderful herb. One of my good friends is growing for her mother who has some debilitating arthritis. I hope to get her into some CBD strains as soon as I get somewhat familiar with them.

Boy, snowmobiling--that is hard work for us older folks. I bet your daughter loves it! My old boss had snowmobiles and bunches of us used to all go out together--we have hundreds of miles of "trails" where I live. My winter recreation is a little milder, now.

Glad you popped in and said HI(gh)!

Yeah, I know what you mean THG.. but my end goal is to adapt and attempt to closely "perfect" these strains before I move on to things. I'm dying to try things still, like Satori and Buckeye Purp etc... there's a few things from OG Seeds that I would also love to run, but for now, I'm looking to really get good with the ones I have. I'm on to the 4th run of some of these :) I have cloning down pact. Since switching methods, I have not lost a single clone in over 200 cuttings.

Thank you so much for poking in!

Dr. GF,
Good seeing you stop by again, even if the visit is short. Sounds like you`re staying busy. Caring for someone is a full time job in itself. All good karma your way. Green karma for your girls. Looks like a great selection for your garden. Later. Peace.

The antibiotics are WORKING!! wooo! He's eaten a lot today, not napped, work up and say "I feel normal again!" and not taken a single nap. Oh, and he's pooped today, which it's been like 5-6 days since.. sorry to get blatant with it, but this is truly a wonderful day!

He's medicated a bit with me today. We've had Tagilope and Merlot OG

:aok:

Thanks for saying hello Yooper. :)

That's awesome news!!

You should feel great being able to help him.
(I only wish I could have... long story)

IMO Anyone who would have a problem with info/post like that should be shot!
Those are all GREAT signs!

EDIT
IIRC Chucky's Bride is C99 x cheese
coincidental you have both
:48:

Good to see you back with us. Hope your dad continues to improve.

Dad is doing great tonight :) Thanks all.

@Joe... Chucky's Bride is.... whhhaaaat?!!!! Honestly, that sounds like a killer cross!

eskobar seeds - chucky's bride
exodus cheese clone vs cinderella 99 pineapple male.
A 7 week flowering cheese hybrid.
Skunk bushy type of plant, slightly more sativa then the original cheese clone.
:48:

Hi DgF, i am glad your dad is doing better... keep dialing in the grow.. mojo for you.

Great job Fang, the Merlow has nice colors, did you get a short or tall C99?

I think I got the short one... not entirely sure though. Pretty sure, but not 100% :)

Thanks for stopping in :aok:

Either one will be good I'm sure, just wondered because I have two Mosca's C99 growing right now, one short , one taller. Yours looks tasty.

DAMMMMM those love lovely, beautiful coloring

@MR1: This will be my second run with this C99, and sure enough it will be phenomenal! :) And thanks, it was very tasty. It's quite literally the densest bud I'd ever experienced.

@Lyfespan: Damnnnnnn, thank you! :) hah Yeah, some nice colors in that Merlot OG eh?

Latest posts

Back