Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Hi All New To Forum...

1HIGHGODDESS

HEY, IM 1HIGHGODDESS FROM NY

I WAS JUST SURFIN AND CAME ACROSS THIS FORUM..AND IT SURE GOT MY ATTENTION..I BEEN TOK'N SINCE 19 ..AND, IM NOT REALLY GONNA TELL YOU HOW OLD I AM NOW.:p BUT I CAN SAY I LOVE MY WEED! :D . IT ONE OF GOD'S GREAT CREATIONS...LOL HEY IM NOT A HOLY ROLLER..BUT I JUST FIGURED TO JUST SAY HOW I APPRECIATE THIS GREAT SPECIES OF PLANT ON EARTH WE HAVE...AND WE NEED TO RESPECT IT.. GROW IT,..SMOKE IT,...ENJOY IT...BUT DO IT RESPONSABLY!

WELL I HOPE TO GET TO KNOW SOME COOL PEOPLE HERE..AND B.S ABOUT WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON..DUHHHH AND THAT IS...THE LOVE OF WEED...WHAT ELSE?

WELL WHATTA I SAY NEXT....:)

Smokin' Stang

Dammit rex!
Reaction score
Allright roll one up and pass that shit around lol

Thats the newbie punishment

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
Welcome Young Lady,,,i Lived In Nyc For 30 Years ,,sometimes I Miss It So Bad ,,,,p,l,r

1HIGHGODDESS

Hi To The Both!nice To Meet Ya',hmm- Mustang Man ..are You A Car Or An Actual Horse? Lol..and Umm...rasta..wazz Up?

Puff Puff..passin It Along...who Wants It First? Lol

Smokin' Stang

Dammit rex!
Reaction score
1HIGHGODDESS said:
Hi To The Both!nice To Meet Ya',hmm- Mustang Man ..are You A Car Or An Actual Horse? Lol..and Umm...rasta..wazz Up?

Puff Puff..passin It Along...who Wants It First? Lol

Well i have a car which is a 1970 mustang coupe actually, but its being worked on right now but i have my honda CB1000 and my chevy beretta lol

1HIGHGODDESS

Oh I Though It Was Car Related..cool We Got A 97 Cobra Svt! It's An Indoor Cat...lol..it Doesnt See Much Of The Outdoors..only From The Window!

And Ty All For The Warm Wewlcomes. So Let Get Shokin ;d

JyDcoo181

Reaction score
welcome yo......=-=puff=-=.............good stuff yo =-=-puff puff==-= ey who got next on dis blunt?==--puff=---puff=--=-puff=-=-=-== damn.....high as fuk

Latest posts