Hi All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEMEDIC

Reaction score
Hello everyone

40+ daily toker, Way up in the Great White North :D
I'm new to this site but not to gardening...first real grow in the great outdoors this summer, unless you count balconys, rooftops and really small backyards as outdoors.......
Looking forward to maybe learning a few new tricks...being an old dog and all;) ....peace.

sir welcome sir (haha) look around alot of nice people alot of info ,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

hey dude, good to have u join! I'll be look'n out for you grow journal soon!

Hello and nice to meet ya....looking forward to getting to know you better Medic :)

Hey there THEMEDIC, welcome to the forums, lookin forward to seein ya around :D

And last but not the least ;) GDG welcomes you to our humble little forum as well. Look foward to seeing you around.

Thanks for the warm reception everyone..I'd like to apologize to anyone who recieved a -rep from me..it was in no way intentional..the option looked simple enough to use..:eek:

I love this site. I have been a member for 2 days and already I have learned everything I need to know about growing, Hash, drying curing, and all those pesky problems that arise from cultivating a plant.

Devilweed said:
I love this site. I have been a member for 2 days and already I have learned everything I need to know about growing, Hash, drying curing, and all those pesky problems that arise from cultivating a plant.

Hey devilweed, I've been doing it for some 20 odd years..I'm still learning...;)GoodLuck

Latest posts

Back