Hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimiseed

Reaction score
Hi Im brand new here. I have been reading threads for a while now and it has helped me out heaps. I am a thirty something year old male. I am on my first grow, indoor hps 400w in soil. I have two small rooms side by side. I had quite a few hiccups in the first couple of months but seem to be getting the hang of it now, thanks to you guys. Anyway heres a couple of pics. The strain is White Widow one is of my vege room and the other two are 4 I have just put under 12/12 about 8 days ago
Im looking forward to being a member here, anyhow good luck with your growing.

DSCN0272.JPG

DSCN0269.JPG

DSCN0270.JPG

I'll be the 1st to welcome you. Looks like you are doing a great job so far. I also had some issues with my WW grow here recently. Maybee we can get a mod to move this to the grow journal and you can keep us posted as to your progress...

Cheers Doc
Wow impressive credentials there you musta studied real hard. Yeah sure would be cool to get some White Widow thread going. Help each other out. If anyone has some tips on growing w/w feel free to write them here

Welcome to MP Jimiseed. I'm gonna move this over to the grow journal section of the forum. Your grow is coming right along and looking great. Glad to have ya here at MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Latest posts

Back