Hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plethoraofmoose

Reaction score
Hi all! Been smoking more than half my life (let's just say more than 15 years, less than 20 ;)), and now I would like to change my setup a little and actually grow some of my own. I have planted bag seed in the past, and even with simple CLF setup was able to get a "decent" harvest. I have now decided to put together a few years of knowledge and actually shoot for a real grow setup with a good light and good seeds. I have come to this site for advice in the past, and figured it would be a good idea to create an account.

Welcome to MP! Great idea signing up.

This site has taken me from incandecent bulbs, and multiple plants in a single container all the way to delicious homegrown!

Start a grow journal, and post some pics. The folks around here are photo phreaks and almost always gets a quick reply!

Welcome moose!! As you know, you've come to the right place. We first advise that you read the stickys in the threads that you are interested in but be advised that we don't discourage questions that need urgent attention or if you don't know where to search. Take a quick look at the rules and pass this on.
:48:

Welcome to MP....you have come go the right place...

welcome to mp, hope to see some pics of your grow area in the near future good luck

Latest posts

Back