Hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone I am new to this board.I am a photographer.
Thanks in advance

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place:ciao::bolt::bong:

Jimmi, Jimmi, jimmi....welcome to MP brosef. Be sure to check out the photography thread....we like pics here.....especially of icky sticky buds...:D :hubba:

Hey Howdy Jimmi,

Welcome to our humble site. Please do take a few moments to peruse the site rules won't you ? You will find them few and easy to abide with.

Tons of great things to learn here as related to our favorite subject. Basically how to grow the best for your relief medically or for just your pleasure. Your welcome to ask questions, but you will most likely find that the very questions that you might ask have already been put forth. If you can find the right catagory in the forums you will likely see that indeed this is the case, and there will be plenty of answers and shared thoughts already here.

Should you wish to share some of your growing experiences we will be eager to lend an ear.

We also like to recommend that you pull up a good chair, grab something cool to swizzle, and

Oh Yeah, here hold this--->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool2:

jimmi said:
Hi Everyone I am new to this board.I am a photographer.
Thanks in advance

STOP posting SPAM on our forum. STOP it now

Hick said:
STOP posting SPAM on our forum. STOP it now
A spammer with enough manners to introduce himself is still a SPAMMER and I concur with Hick....

We_Hate_Spam.jpg

50356_111645288907698_4166644_n.jpg

We dont take kindly to your kind! this is a serious place for people who are ill to learn and better their lives. take your spam outta the can and sit on it:p

Latest posts

Back