Hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimTim

Ssshhhh
Reaction score
New here to this forum and wanted to say hi and happy growing. I only have a couple years experience with growing so love learning from others and willing to help when I can.
My wife says I'm obsessed with my "hobby" but hey its fun. I currently have about 8-10 strains going with more to come.
I am also on RIU but moving here.

Welcome ;) stay in touch bro. I will sub to any of your threads. Holler at you later.

New here to this forum and wanted to say hi and happy growing. I only have a couple years experience with growing so love learning from others and willing to help when I can.
My wife says I'm obsessed with my "hobby" but hey its fun. I currently have about 8-10 strains going with more to come.
I am also on RIU but moving here.

Welcome to MP... whatcha holdin in your stable? :48:

For some reason I don't see the text I wrote only my pics..?
OG Kush
WWxBB
Cotton Candy
THC Bomb
8 Buddha auto Assortment (1st attempt at autos)
Northern Lights
Strawberry Blue
Hawaiian Skunk Haze
Agent Orange

And waiting for the mailman, lol

Welcome to the passion. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I too am a RIU refugee
glad to see you made it
alot of good growers here
if you have any questions about your auto's brother feel free to ask

Welcome to MP.

LOL--of course you're obsessed--that is one of the things we warn people about when they first start growing. Marijuana is not addicting, but this growing thing can get to be!

You have a whole lot going....where are you going to put everything?

Welcome to MP.

LOL--of course you're obsessed--that is one of the things we warn people about when they first start growing. Marijuana is not addicting, but this growing thing can get to be!

You have a whole lot going....where are you going to put everything?

Oh I have room now with plenty to expand if needed, lol (with her permission of course). My wife doesn't seem to mind...If only I could get her to help trim.

Why is it when I post pics it puts doubles? Am I doing something wrong?

Latest posts

Back