Hi~everybody, I am new here~~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lamronaldinho

Reaction score
My name is Devill.
New here because I really want to learn the way to grow marijuana :)
I am recently finding some videos about the growing of marijuana,,,
I wanna ask, except the videos of this sites,
can anyone find any other videos?

Welcome to MP....I guess Devil was taken? Except for those videos we really don't do video here. There are videos out there though. Jorge Cervantes does a cpl videos....you just gotta get through the cheesiness of them.

Lol ya he has got some great things to say :)

This is a great place fyi I'm new here too but i have to say you'll love it. There is tons and tons of info on how to grow dank here so good luck to ya buddy.

:48:

:ciao:

welcome...You dont need any videos when ya have a group of folks like we have here..All willing to help..Lots of great info in the stickies as well as DIY section...Hope to see you around untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

im new here to man and this is by far the best fourm i have ever been to ive been reading threads for about 4 hours and learning green techniqes is great thanks to the creators ALL HAIL THE CREATORS

Lemon Jack said:
Lol ya he has got some great things to say :)

This is a great place fyi I'm new here too but i have to say you'll love it. There is tons and tons of info on how to grow dank here so good luck to ya buddy.

:48:

yep, this site is really great :))
I think I will love it too ^^

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

welcome...You dont need any videos when ya have a group of folks like we have here..All willing to help..Lots of great info in the stickies as well as DIY section...Hope to see you around untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

ha, I see, actually the videos here are informative enough for us to grow marijuana at home, But I am looking for some shorter videos XD

lamronaldinho said:
ha, I see, actually the videos here are informative enough for us to grow marijuana at home, But I am looking for some shorter videos XD

LOL--if you do not have the patience to sit through some long videos to learn how to grow properly, you could have some problems. This whole "hobby" is all about hurry up and wait. A plant is going to take 4-5 months from seed to final cure...

Hey people. I'm so happy to have found this site. I have a couple of years experience growing outside, and we did start in a grow room with seeds and clones, but this is the first time I'm going to make an attempt on my own.

The seeds are in the ground (pots) and the room is as ready as I can make it until I have more funds. I'm thinking of this as a practice run, but I hope I get something out of it. I have spent around 5 hundred so far and have a pretty nice little 4' x 4' vegging room set up. I'm using one 125w and 3 100w CFLs -- I will switch to a 400 HPS in a month or two.

I'm living on a boat (small houseboat) in a lake in the desert SW -- it's 108 outside right now, and I am having a small prob keeping the heat down in my tent -- which I erected in the back of the boat. I'm in a marina, but I'm way out on the edge and there isn't very much traffic. I don't plan on letting anyone in here except family until I harvest -- if they ever grow.

I keep looking at the pots in anticipation of seeing my first little baby poke her (hopefully her) head up out of the dirt. I know, I know PATIENCE!!

I soaked the seeds for a day. All of them sank to the bottom of the glass, and then I just popped them into the peat pots in the soil I plan on growing them in until they sex. Oh, I have plans. Many plans, but they don't mean a thing until I have plants. Hopefully they will come up in the next couple of days. Thank you all in this forum for the great advice. I just started posting, but I have been reading for a while now.

I forgot to tell you -- I paid 60$ US for ten seeds. They came from Canada and are called "Poison Mighty MIte"

Have you ever had any experience with this strain?

They are a hybred sativa/Indica -- they are suppose to get only 4ft high, and it said they are "hearty."

What do you think?

Latest posts

Back