Hi everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask about you
Age range (are you old and pain sufferer like most here are?), have you grown before at all?
I don't consider myself old, no matter what the calendar says ;) and I've just got the normal wear 'n tear that makes you wonder why the odometer seems to be increasing more and more rapidly. However, I'm growing for both myself and for someone who has ticked all the pain boxes and then some. I've been gardening outdoors forever (veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, etc.) but have only been growing marijuana since it became legal in VA (so not that long!), and only indoors. So, I have limited experience with this plant that seems to be simultaneously both hardy and exquisitely delicate!

Can I ask about you
Age range (are you old and pain sufferer like most here are?), have you grown before at all?
I don't consider myself old, no matter what the calendar says ;) and I've just got the normal wear 'n tear that makes you wonder why the odometer seems to be increasing more and more rapidly. However, I'm growing for both myself and for someone who has ticked all the pain boxes and then some. I've been gardening outdoors forever (veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, etc.) but have only been growing marijuana since it became legal in VA (so not that long!), and only indoors. So, I have limited experience with this plant that seems to be simultaneously both hardy and exquisitely delicate!
Welcome from another Virginian
Thanks, Kevinn! There are many of us Virginians (obvious and non-obvious) on this forum. What are you growing now?

It's great to be here among amazing folks that are kind enough to share their knowledge and experience with those of us who are (fairly) new indoor growers! Like many other folks, my first grow consisted of found seeds (bagseeds) that came up as 2 females and 2 males. I culled the males and kept the two females going, but from that point on I did virtually everything wrong. Poorly draining garden soil, nonexistent pH'ing, top dressing with lawn ferts and then on top of that I flowered both untrained and unkempt girls under a SF1000 light (with plenty of light leaks to boot!). What a noob! Even so, both females were super strong and really just grew by themselves in spite of all the poor treatment. Now, after reading everything I could get my hands on and lurking on forums, I know much more but still don't have my arms completely around how to best deal with some of the challenges that growing and keeping this unbelievable plant happy can pose! So, please forgive me if I post a silly question or ask about "well-known" dogma. It's great to be here, and thanks in advance for all the wonderful help! Grow Happy :)
That is probably how we all started...

Latest posts

Back