Hi everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaia's Girl

Reaction score
It's great to be here among amazing folks that are kind enough to share their knowledge and experience with those of us who are (fairly) new indoor growers! Like many other folks, my first grow consisted of found seeds (bagseeds) that came up as 2 females and 2 males. I culled the males and kept the two females going, but from that point on I did virtually everything wrong. Poorly draining garden soil, nonexistent pH'ing, top dressing with lawn ferts and then on top of that I flowered both untrained and unkempt girls under a SF1000 light (with plenty of light leaks to boot!). What a noob! Even so, both females were super strong and really just grew by themselves in spite of all the poor treatment. Now, after reading everything I could get my hands on and lurking on forums, I know much more but still don't have my arms completely around how to best deal with some of the challenges that growing and keeping this unbelievable plant happy can pose! So, please forgive me if I post a silly question or ask about "well-known" dogma. It's great to be here, and thanks in advance for all the wonderful help! Grow Happy :)

Welcome to the passion GG. We love silly questions here and sometimes have a lot of silly answers too. 😊 Have fun, ask anything, there are a lot of experienced growers here that love to help. Let’s hear about your garden and pictures too please we love pics 😊

Welcome to the passion GG. We love silly questions here and sometimes have a lot of silly answers too. 😊 Have fun, ask anything, there are a lot of experienced growers here that love to help. Let’s hear about your garden and pictures too please we love pics 😊
Hi SubmarineGirl (can I call you Subby?) :) I will definitely post pictures of my current grow soon!

You've just proved what I've always said; It's a weed. Given a little water and sunshine, it'll grow in the cracks of a sidewalk.

One thing we're all guilty of is overthinking things. The old military "KISS" method works wonders when any of my grows have started to go south.

That said, there's a vast knowledge base here. You're more than welcome to browse the grow journals and help pages, or just save yourself the time and just ask. We were all newbies once. I'm still learning.

Oh, and the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. :)

Thanks so much, RosterMan!
You are Most welcome
I made you a forum pic if you would like to use it
1665337432217.png

Welcome Gaia Girl to the group.
Nice people here with expert answers for 50 cents a question
Rates are very reasonable for martial advice.
Wrong answers ,as always are free.....

You've just proved what I've always said; It's a weed. Given a little water and sunshine, it'll grow in the cracks of a sidewalk.

One thing we're all guilty of is overthinking things. The old military "KISS" method works wonders when any of my grows have started to go south.

That said, there's a vast knowledge base here. You're more than welcome to browse the grow journals and help pages, or just save yourself the time and just ask. We were all newbies once. I'm still learning.

Oh, and the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. :)
Hi Hippie420, I couldn't agree more with everything you just said - and especially about the vast knowledge base on this forum!

Latest posts

Back