hi everyone here in MP land.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy59

Reaction score
read thru a lot of posts from other new arrivals, and after being associated with other forums and reading what the new arrivals had to say I now understand whats going on in those places. to me its Palace all over again.

not to sound very crass, but I come to these forums to eather get or maybe give info as best as I can. I don't come to " make friends or enemys". been inside growing for just over a year now and I gotta say was getting real tired of getting my thread hijacked or deleted and I heard a lot of ppl were leaving and this is one place to move to so here I am. when I do give info I always state that there are other growers here that know a lot more then myself so check it out. I love to experiment a lot with the lights, like I recently grew 2 fast and vast under a t5HO light and got 4 ounces a plant, then I grew 2 plants under a 1k HPS and got 4 ounces a plant so as of right now the theory of double the light double the weight isn't standing true so I am running that same strain same light setup again to see what happens. I am NOT running around telling ppl that the double yield info is wrong till I verify it, then even if I only get 4 per plant I will say to ppl what I did and my honest results. simple as that. someone wants to say different then just try it yourself. I may be wrong and I know there are a lot of variables, like the age of the light. the HPS was kind of old ( almost a year ), so I went and bought a brand new one.

point is I don't need ppl saing to me I am an idiot or I don't know what I am doing or what ever. I will experiment, I will give HONEST results, I will seek advice and I will GIVE advice and tell ppl that it may NOT be correct. that's a part of being HONEST.

thanks for letting me vent and be aprt of here.

Glad you are here hippy... we don't call people idiots on line. ha. We love honest results.
Look forward to your help.

Latest posts

Back