Hi everyone. New here and seeking advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabrit

Reaction score
Have a Super Skunk. Been on 12 & 12 for 35 days and no sign of flowers anywhere. Has anyone had this happen. All the others are doing great. I an running an Led and have now turned to just the red spectrum to try giving it a nudge. Any ideas how I can get this thing to realise what it should be doing. any help appreciated.

Never heard of this, usually I see preflowers in late 2nd week of 12/12......

Are you sure its cannabis? It could be a male plant I guess.

I have had my digital timer turn off a couple times in years past so that my lights were on 24/7 instead of 12/12. I only use manual timers now.
It does not sound like this is the problem if your other plants are OK. Just a thought.

Timer and everything in good order, Being male did cross my mind but even the males normally show by now. Thanks for the input, I will be keeping a careful eye on it I think. Only girls allowed in my tent.
I only used it to fill a space as i had a Cookie Dawg fail me. Prob is that I have spent last 2 months preparing 4 more on individual SCROG nets. Just hoping this is a one off or back to the drawing board for next lot.
Thanks again, keep up the good work.

Decision made the offending plant is now contributing to the compost, not taking risk. thanks again

Latest posts

Back