Hi everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning all!! I should be at work right now but the farm called early this morn and said to hold off till tomorrow. Thank god too because I was sick most of the night.

Sorry you are not well Rosey, better rest..I hope you don't have the horrible flu going around. You are female I assume? We have a ladies grow section too. Nice to have you here. Get well.

Sorry you are not well Rosey, better rest..I hope you don't have the horrible flu going around. You are female I assume? We have a ladies grow section too. Nice to have you here. Get well.

Aw thank you Rosebud! Its not the flu, I had surgery last month and occasionally I'll eat something that makes me very ill. Just moved and getting used to the food around here now ;) thank you, I'll have to swing that way sometime.

Hey rosey, just curious, are you gonna be keeping an eye on danks thread over there at riu? Just wondering if you are just making sure all the good people that come there know where to come if they get tired of that place. ;)

Hey rosey, just curious, are you gonna be keeping an eye on danks thread over there at riu? Just wondering if you are just making sure all the good people that come there know where to come if they get tired of that place. ;)

Definitely YES! I told him I would ;) already steered a few over. As long as I get notifications I will handle it, after that, I'm done too.

Definitely YES! I told him I would ;) already steered a few over. As long as I get notifications I will handle it, after that, I'm done too.
Great, I stopped by a moment ago. I've needed to send PM's to some people to let them know that I wouldn't be around anymore and I don't know if you know ebgood, but I had promised him that I would help him get his setup dialed in when he gets started.. He has never grown in an apartment and he needs to figure out how to deal with smell, heat, etc...
So I sent him my email so he can hit me up when he is ready..

But in the process I checked his thread and seen you all talking about what is going on.. I'm sure quite a bit will find their way over here.. I hope so too.. You don't know how bad I wanted to use my skills and shut that site down, but I vowed I would never dabble in hacking like that anymore, so yea. They got lucky cause I try and keep my promises to myself.. :laugh:

Great, I stopped by a moment ago. I've needed to send PM's to some people to let them know that I wouldn't be around anymore and I don't know if you know ebgood, but I had promised him that I would help him get his setup dialed in when he gets started.. He has never grown in an apartment and he needs to figure out how to deal with smell, heat, etc...
So I sent him my email so he can hit me up when he is ready..

But in the process I checked his thread and seen you all talking about what is going on.. I'm sure quite a bit will find their way over here.. I hope so too.. You don't know how bad I wanted to use my skills and shut that site down, but I vowed I would never dabble in hacking like that anymore, so yea. They got lucky cause I try and keep my promises to myself.. :laugh:

Oh ****!! lol!! that would be ******* hilarious as hell if you did that ;)

yeah, I am keeping in touch with folks over there, waiting on one of my buddies to get here now. Yeah, I've seen ebgood around, thats nice of you to help him out even though you're not there anymore. Kinda makes it tough going back and forth I bet, it kinda is for me some days. They were burning me up for a minute there..been quiet today except for MD (Melissa) don't think she's coming but she could surprise me...

Oh ****!! lol!! that would be ******* hilarious as hell if you did that ;)

yeah, I am keeping in touch with folks over there, waiting on one of my buddies to get here now. Yeah, I've seen ebgood around, thats nice of you to help him out even though you're not there anymore. Kinda makes it tough going back and forth I bet, it kinda is for me some days. They were burning me up for a minute there..been quiet today except for MD (Melissa) don't think she's coming but she could surprise me...
Yea, if anything I've become a white hat and I am working on my ethical hacker certification.. Pretty cool when you think about it, it gives me about a 50k raise and I get to break into peoples network and fix their flaws.

But yea, I had told him a long time ago that I would help and he could count on me to be there when he needed me and I stand by my word. Besides, that is why I have been on grow forums, to help.. I enjoy helping others and no bad forum will keep me from that.

It would be funny if so many people left that they couldn't keep the site up due to lack of cash flow from their advertising.. Hell, I used to help people block their ads so they didn't have to see them, or deal with them loading. :D

Yea, if anything I've become a white hat and I am working on my ethical hacker certification.. Pretty cool when you think about it, it gives me about a 50k raise and I get to break into peoples network and fix their flaws.

But yea, I had told him a long time ago that I would help and he could count on me to be there when he needed me and I stand by my word. Besides, that is why I have been on grow forums, to help.. I enjoy helping others and no bad forum will keep me from that.

It would be funny if so many people left that they couldn't keep the site up due to lack of cash flow from their advertising.. Hell, I used to help people block their ads so they didn't have to see them, or deal with them loading. :D

Wow man, that's crazy as ****. Pretty fuckin cool if I may say also ;) I've always enjoyed helping people too, used to back at RIU a lot. Then life happened LOL

I can tell you right now that RIU just took a serious hit losing Dank. I mean a serious hit!! he brought so much traffic to the site that they were considering a banner ad!! now you tell me..are they sorry? LOL well as Dank said to me earlier, **** RIU LOL

Wow man, that's crazy as ****. Pretty fuckin cool if I may say also ;) I've always enjoyed helping people too, used to back at RIU a lot. Then life happened LOL

I can tell you right now that RIU just took a serious hit losing Dank. I mean a serious hit!! he brought so much traffic to the site that they were considering a banner ad!! now you tell me..are they sorry? LOL well as Dank said to me earlier, **** RIU LOL
I'm right there with him F**k that place..

Kinda funny that I always took up for the mods and they never even stepped in to help me out while I was being attacked.

:ciao: roseypeach been gone for a few days and just wanted to say hey. I see lots of new Riu peeps here so I have lots of hellos to say. Hope ya feel better. :48:

You didn't miss me. lol Im right here. :) haha just been reading. :)
I think so bro, sorry :( glad to see you here though! ;) think I missed Dank though..we're having a Scrabblethon with mama tomorrow to celebrate with her. We can never leave before playing ;)

Latest posts

Back