Hi everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseypeach

Reaction score
I'm from RIU, just joined over the weekend. I'm not growing currently but I do have knowledge to share and friends that I have learned a ton from ;) I love the format of this forum and followed a friend here, DnSGenetics1. Hope I'm able to contribute in some small way....

:peace:

;) there you are ;) it seems a hell of allot nicer here then there. imo of course. To much drama there.
I'm from RIU, just joined over the weekend. I'm not growing currently but I do have knowledge to share and friends that I have learned a ton from ;) I love the format of this forum and followed a friend here, DnSGenetics1. Hope I'm able to contribute in some small way....

:peace:

;) good. cause I have decided I wont be going back to riu. At least for a good while, long enough for me to focus on kicking out our S1 feminized lineup. Then I may return to riu to say hello to everyone & let um know I didnit kick the bucket. lol However I plan on staying here in the mean time. :)
yep, I'm here ;) yeah I can totally agree with that. Silliness honestly if you ask me LOL

thank you! :)

I guess you didnt hear what happened huh? I will pm you the details. Thats main reason why I said to hell with it & moved here. ;)
Thanks for having me, I'm sure I will. Like Dank said, too much drama over at the other place :)

Thanks for having me, I'm sure I will. Like Dank said, too much drama over at the other place :)

Yeah we pride our self on trying to remain drama free here at MP. I think you will like it here.

;) good. cause I have decided I wont be going back to riu. At least for a good while, long enough for me to focus on kicking out our S1 feminized lineup. Then I may return to riu to say hello to everyone & let um know I didnit kick the bucket. lol However I plan on staying here in the mean time. :)
okay Dankie..np ;)
I guess you didnt hear what happened huh? I will pm you the details. Thats main reason why I said to hell with it & moved here. ;)
No, I have NO clue..someone said hey whats up and Stew went off. Thats all I know right now...waiting on that pm ;)
Yeah we pride our self on trying to remain drama free here at MP. I think you will like it here.
That's great news :) I'm pretty sure I will too, I happen to love the vbulletin format, much easier to comprehend.

Hey there rosey, I had wondered where you wondered off too.

She told me a moment ago in pm at riu that she needed to run to the store.. I bet she is going to get some cancer sticks. haha

Hey you all, Welcome. We are pleased to have you join us here at MP. We do try and keep it as drama free as possible. And it is always wonderful to have other knowledge growers join us and help others learn to grow this great plant!

Thanks. That (drama) you speak of, that is my # 1 reason for coming over here. ;)
Hey you all, Welcome. We are pleased to have you join us here at MP. We do try and keep it as drama free as possible. And it is always wonderful to have other knowledge growers join us and help others learn to grow this great plant!

sorry I missed this, thanks for the welcome! I like it here already :)

Latest posts

Back