Hi everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you plants look very nice. Looks like you have a taller pheno or other variety in there... Looking good!

thanks its my first time growing all of a sudden one just shot up from the rest is that normal??

Welcome to MP...yes sometimes one will grow taller more quickly than the others. It can be a sign of it being a male I believe, but that is not always the case and you should wait to see preflowers before culling any would be males.

What strain are they and where did you get the beans? They look pretty darn happy. Green Mojo. ♫♫♫

the front and back are a crossbreed of skywaker and darth vader the one on left is white rhino and one on right is black sugar i got them from my caregiver. when it starts to preflower how will i know its a male doesnt it need to be removed from females?

the front and back are a crossbreed of skywaker and darth vader the one on left is white rhino and one on right is black sugar i got them from my caregiver. when it starts to preflower how will i know its a male doesnt it need to be removed from females?

m_and_f-gif.150930

We will help you out... First you look for alternating nodes. The leaf brackets are not straight across from each other but alternating. We cab show you some pictures and we will help you "sex" them. The girls have two hairs coming out and the boys....have balls. I will get you a picture. Never mind Hamster beat me to it. Thanks Hammy.

Latest posts

Back