Hi everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AuntieKush

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been lurking here for a while, wanted to say hi and tell everyone thanks for the knowledge, and I'm looking forward to learning & growing together more.

Just for fun, here's a picture of some clones I've picked up for my grow:

resized_IMG_2062_(Medium).jpg

Hi Auntie!
Welcome to MP!
So what strains are you starting?
What's your grow set up?
Soil., hydro, aero?
Lights?
Glad you're here! If we can be of any help just ask. :)

Hey Gloman,

I'm starting with the following:
3x Gelato #45
2x Wedding Cake
2x Cherry on Top
2x Sweet Thang

Going to be using a friend's old 4x4 gorilla tent, using soil (fox farm) w/ LED lights. I'll have more deets in a grow journal soon! Definitely interested in hydro & aero, but that setup seems way more difficult than soil to begin with.

Soil sure is a simple way to get a feel for your strains and your gear! Also, if you're trying to run multiple different strains, especially unfamiliar ones, all on the same hydro reservoir, it's more frustrating to dial in the feed and make them all happy all at once.

I grow in Sunshine Mix #4, a "soilless" mixture. It's kinda like soil but it has NO nutrients in it.

Late to the party but Welcome: a really great community always ready to support you when you need and a source of a wealth of understanding.

growin pot can be much more addictive than using it
So my other half is never done scolding me about, she drifts in & out when I start talking about some new angle ice just discovered. So, new rules no politics, no religion, no grow talk.. Lol

@AuntieKush tell your SO to buckle up as you start to grow your own candy store: very sweet selection.
I'm starting with the following:
3x Gelato #45
2x Wedding Cake
2x Cherry on Top
2x Sweet Thang

That grow room is gonna be a candy explosion.

Good luck.

Auntie --U got clones or starting from seed ?

I started with clones. Look at these cuties:
khKA5zw.jpg

Soil sure is a simple way to get a feel for your strains and your gear! Also, if you're trying to run multiple different strains, especially unfamiliar ones, all on the same hydro reservoir, it's more frustrating to dial in the feed and make them all happy all at once.

Defnitely heard soil is harder to mess up than hydro. I'd like to try hydro once I get some more experience under my belt though.

Late to the party but Welcome: a really great community always ready to support you when you need and a source of a wealth of understanding.

So my other half is never done scolding me about, she drifts in & out when I start talking about some new angle ice just discovered. So, new rules no politics, no religion, no grow talk.. Lol

@AuntieKush tell your SO to buckle up as you start to grow your own candy store: very sweet selection.

That grow room is gonna be a candy explosion.

Good luck.

Thanks Jimmy, really looking forward to what turns up!

Latest posts

Back