Hi from the UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Mark. So you are a gardener....small hobby or commertial? Somehow you don't sound like a beginner. Tell us what you are doing and what you want to accomplish here on a Marijuana site.

Welcome Mark. So you are a gardener....small hobby or commertial? Somehow you don't sound like a beginner. Tell us what you are doing and what you want to accomplish here on a Marijuana site.

dang , is there also a quiz on Monday?

Hello Curley and welcome aboard.

Pute is chuffed that you are here.

Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome, I've been a pro gardener/landscaper for just over twenty years and a beekeeper since 2017.
I've been interested in growing since I was in my teens and have dabbled with cultivation for a while.

No accomplishments! I just want to talk to like minded folk about an annual weed that I have had the enjoyment of growing in the past.
Cheers
C. G. F

Welcome
1626867834771.png

So Curly, what are your plans. You probably have a pretty good background on growing and a marijuana plant is really a weed. Are you gonna start a grow or continue to get your product from the black market or a dispensary. Believe me, growing your own has great advantages.

So Curly, what are your plans. You probably have a pretty good background on growing and a marijuana plant is really a weed. Are you gonna start a grow or continue to get your product from the black market or a dispensary. Believe me, growing your own has great advantages.

I use to grow quite a bit both indoor and out using coco, compost, garden soils on a commercial scale but black market. (We had 10 years commercially)
These days I just smoke on the odd occasion as family and business have taken over.
I don't buy from a dispensery as there isn't any in the UK... Although saying that there are a few grow shops you can get it from.
I swap weed for my honey as I'm a bee farmer these days.
Your own grown always is the best I have very fond memories and can still taste one of the strains we had which was called triple x

Hi there. We legalised last month here. Sad state of affairs in the UK, both Tories and Labour still like the senseless prohibition. I vote Green or Lib Dem, since they both support legalised weed. Starmer is still stuck in 1959 and Johnson is in love with the alcohol and tobacco industries.

Hi there. We legalised last month here. Sad state of affairs in the UK, both Tories and Labour still like the senseless prohibition. I vote Green or Lib Dem, since they both support legalised weed. Starmer is still stuck in 1959 and Johnson is in love with the alcohol and tobacco industries.
Crazy isn't it, there is so many black market growers with lots of experience that the government could take advantage of and would bring them out of the dark to be able to earn money legally.. Plus the monetary factors for the government 🤷‍♂️.
Maybe in a few years time, we are so behind the USA, Canada and parts of Europe.

I would NEVER work for the gov't!!! They always seem to tax and regulate the shit out of you. At least here in the good o'l USA. We are 30 TRILLION in debt and adding to it every day. Nothing worse that a well armed gov't in serious debt.

Wait,,,i thought you were a Double Knot Spy for the Government,,,or was that a Brain Surgeon. 😁

Latest posts

Back