Hi from Western Australia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redrooster

Reaction score
I read the rules for this site and I like them, I won't have to hesitate to ask a question for fear of being ridiculed for asking a ''stupid'' question as happens on some other sites. As far as I'm concerned there are no stupid questions? I'm 67 y/o, I repair vintage Hi-Fi components mainly Sansui amplifiers and high-end speakers. My other hobby is growing pot. I've been growing just one plant a year in the backyard but I'm getting seeds every time so I grew two this year and have my fingers crossed that I don't get male pollen sacks this year? I don't use pot much myself, I give it to people who need it for pain, etc... and my grandkids like it too! I got the original Sativa seed from a woman who found it in a matchbox among her photo collection and memorabilia from the 1970s.

welcome red rooster. That is not a product name I have seen in some time. I'm from the audio world as well, the dj side and when I think of brands to match Sansui, I think Urie and Bozak as well as the Rare rotary mixers. Great stuff, McIntosh amps as well.

welcome red rooster. That is not a product name I have seen in some time. I'm from the audio world as well, the dj side and when I think of brands to match Sansui, I think Urie and Bozak as well as the Rare rotary mixers. Great stuff, McIntosh amps as well.
I have a few vintage Sansui AU-series amps, I'm working on a Sansui AU-D907FE that I imported from Japan at the moment, I'm waiting on a 100v stepdown transformer to arrive in the post. The neighbors will know when that arrives. lol

WELCOME TO THE SNAKE PIT
tenor.gif

Welcome Redrooster
Seeds from the 1970s were still good!
Yeah, the seeds were still good after all that time, well about half of them anyway. I get about at least a pound of head off each plant, I tip them once after the second or third leaves show so it spreads out and only gets to about 6 foot high.

I still have mac stuff, this gear is 30 years old and sounds like angels singing...

I still have mac stuff, this gear is 30 years old and sounds like angels singing...
I've never heard a Macintosh in real life before, they are very rare in this part of the world and beyond the reach of most people seeing as the price here is at least 2 or 3 times more than the United States. $13,000 for a Pre-amp. Ive looked at the circuitry of a few Macintosh intergrated amps and its obvious that they are a great sounding amplifier.

Latest posts

Back