Hi Guys and Guyettes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Just popping in to say hi.

I got fed up with all the internal bickering and false names of regs playing games.

I am original and I am honest true, some will understand this and some will wonder wht the h*ll I am talking about.

Hey guys, I hold you all in my heart, you know who you are, old farts :aok:

My memory is long, my love is deep, my trust is shallow.

Keep safe and keep quiet.

:peace:

:ciao::48:

:welcome: back stranger(and they don't come much stranger:p)

Strange is good sometimes.

If it creates a smile, it make someome have a giggle and laugh where the world has its hidden corner.

So Glad to see you my England friend..Hope life is treating you fare...Hope to see more of ya around..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I was thinking of you yesterday while reading an old journal and saw your name. I am glad you have returned.

:dancing: Good to see a post from ya HIE!!:dancing:

I like you cause you grow. But even more cause your a baker, literally! :)

Haven't been around here 'that' long, but this post just made me think. Was the Alkaloid content profile just one of you F-ing with us all??? :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
... old farts :aok:

I'm old and I fart a lot so you must be talking about me! Nice to see ya, Hippy :ciao:

2nd harvest in maybe a week or two of the early Auto F2 I made.

I started 4 big plants a little too early, they are going to grow quite a bit taller.

My Auto AK47 F2's, Purple frosting, The Church, Blue moonshine and White Rhino.

I know this is the coffee table and not the correct place to post this, ,but I will not be doing a journal so I am just letting you see that I am active ;)

PP 1.JPG

PP 2.JPG

PP 3.JPG

PP 4.JPG

PP 5.JPG

PP 6.JPG

PP 7.JPG

PP 8.JPG

PP 9.JPG

PP 10.JPG

HIE!!! Good to see ya again ole buddy. I don't like to log on much anymore but had to when I saw your post, just couldn't move on without giving you a shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back