Hi guys, it's been a while

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icecalibur

Reaction score
Hi all, some of you may remember me as I used to be quite a regular here at one time in fact it was me who suggested an auto flowering section on the forum that I see even now is still in place :D

Unfortunately something happened to the server at the time and all of our grows and pics were lost and the forum kinda died for a while.

I'm really happy to see it's still alive and kicking !

BTW wasn't there a members gallery ?

Welcome home Icecalibur! Nice to have you return. What do you mean by members gallery.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back Rosebud :)

Well back then we had our very own gallery we could add images too, did quite a few grow diarys here unfortunately they got lost when the server crashed and we all lost our posts etc

Hehe yeah I know there's grow journals, back then we had member galleries too, I guess since you don't know about them, they are not available anymore, was hoping some of my old pics would be on there still :)

Awww seems no-one remembers me..

Where is Hick, Hamster Lewis, lordhighlama, ozzywhitelufc, JustAnotherAntMarching, OldHippieChick, MarPassion ..I see the The Hemp Goddess around :)

Latest posts

Back