hi guys ,just to say HELLO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jun

Reaction score
hi smokers!i am living in hk ..where do u guys live?
nice to meet u all :p

jun said:
i mean HongKong ,stuff here is really bad :(
Hey jun, good to meetcha! In a city the size of Hongkong, there has to be some good stuff I would think!

Have you thought about growing your own?

Well, anyway, it's good to see you here and I hope you enjoy our group!

Good luck to you!

Welcome, jun. I was told that by a guy from Hong Kong I met in a shop in Amsterdam a few months ago. He was happy just to have some jamaican regs, which was good, but nothing compared to the dankage. Jun, you should grow your own, we can help!

Stoney Bud said:
Hey jun, good to meetcha! In a city the size of Hongkong, there has to be some good stuff I would think!

Have you thought about growing your own?

Well, anyway, it's good to see you here and I hope you enjoy our group!

Good luck to you!

I wanted to do so ,but can't ,because i'm living with my parents ;)
HK's price makes people sad ,28g normal bud = $2500HKD(say its something better than weed) ,
cheaper weed 28g = $1200HKD ,too expensive!
i am a student can't afford

I see, tough situation. I am a student as well, but I am fortunate to have a wife that is done with school. Well, keep us updated, and if your situation changes, think about growing your own crop.

Hey Jun nice to see the world is smaller than it seems. We all have things in common with friends from across the sea. I live in Indianapolis In and am a Lazer printer Tech. Slim

nice to see y'all ,if anyone come to hk,can ask me come out for smokin stuff XD

hey jun

a warm welcome from holland.
enjoy your stay here
:)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Hi jun, Isn't it awesome how weed brings the whole world together:) Stick around, there's lot of really cool peopleto talk to here:)

Welcome to the neighborhood. hope to see you around

Latest posts

Back