Hi I'm new to the board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Glad to see you are here
Image result for plane going down Animated gif

OK Glad to see you are here
Image result for plane going down Animated gif
Thats how this sully flies. Not like Mr Sullenberger. Im a Sulliv
Wow, I hope you didn't go down the opiate addiction road first?

I have back issues, but never broke it. Do you use canna oil or tinctures, or only smoke?
No I don't like opioids. But if i dont i find myself in so much pain. That i really have a hard time functioning in that much pain. I cause me depression and anxiety. I have pain brain. Constantly in pain makes me feel like i cant concentrate and will have to get off my feet. Ive been through so much in the past 10 years, with 2 shoulder surgeries and I need another one soon. Pain down lmy legs to my toes. Im im remission from kidney cancer and I cant take NSAIDs because it will cause damage to my only kidney. I cant have alcohol or many other things that I have to be careful consuming. Im 52 and im very grateful to be where i am today. But im on 85% less pain medicine than say 2 years ago. One day at a time.

I smoke, make edibles shatter and get capsules from the dispensary. They have high dose distillate capsules. With 50mg thc and 12mg cbd per capsule. I take 4 capsules 3 times a day. And i have sativa and indica. Then ill smoke some 30% thca weed, and eat a cookie or 2. I got the cookie thing dialed in nicely. Make 18 cookies per batch. And my roommates can only eat a quarter of my cookies. Lol but yeah im stoned all day.

But im on 85% less pain medicine than say 2 years ago. One day at a time.

That's where I'm at, too. I'm hoping to eventually decrease even more, but like you said, one day at a time.

Congrats on becoming a grandpa, I'm a grammy and it's the best thing in the world! I'm so blessed, I got to live with my first until he was around 5, then they bought a house. Now, we are homesteading with my daughter and youngest son, so my granddaughter is in our lives daily.

That's where I'm at, too. I'm hoping to eventually decrease even more, but like you said, one day at a time.

Congrats on becoming a grandpa, I'm a grammy and it's the best thing in the world! I'm so blessed, I got to live with my first until he was around 5, then they bought a house. Now, we are homesteading with my daughter and youngest son, so my granddaughter is in our lives daily.
My grandson just turned 1yo last week. Its awesome. He just started daycare. He loves it. Yes it's a blessing. I'm very grateful. Of course I make him laugh and spoil him. My son 17, daughter 20 and her son are my life. Its amazing watching my daughter be a parent. I'm very close with my daughter, because her mother has abused her, physically and mentally, basically she has nothing to do with her anymore. Hopefully over time mom will realize she's missing out, and will change her alcoholic behavior. But until then Im all she has as far as family in her life. But I have her back, and will always be there for my kids.

Latest posts

Back