Hi im norman.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the passion Norman. You will find lots of help and a little craziness here. Tell us about your plant problems. I’m sure someone will chime in to help. 😊

7DFA6DAF-66E8-409D-BF5D-1C207078FB1F.jpeg

Could be. Actually, we have new members every day. Some post some don't. Not sure why ppl take the time to join and then not post. To each his own i guess.

Could be. Actually, we have new members every day. Some post some don't. Not sure why ppl take the time to join and then not post. To each his own i guess.
They join so that in 5 or 10 yrs they can come back saying crap like Im a member for 10 yrs , the guy with 5 yrs can not talk to me like that LOL.
We have had a few , and still have them.
Now I want to talk about my feet lately they have been very sore
I have been trying to walk barefoot everyday now to thicken the skin.so they do not burn so badly at night.

Might still be in the rat race (working man) and doesn't have much internet time to play.
I understand. My comment was ‘tongue in cheek’. I would like to see what problems his plants are experiencing. I learn a lot from the members on here by seeing others problems and how they are addressed.

Latest posts

Back