Hi Marijuana Passion!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer.isis

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Newbie here. Have a few small grows under my belt, but I'm moving to a bigger operation and have some questions.

I'm preparing to start an Ebb & Flow grow with homemade smart pots and coco. Going up to a 3 x 3 grow tent with an aircooled 600W HPS as my Bloom room. Hopefully getting a perpetual SOG going.

So for simplicity and to reduce variables, I want to use one part nutrients. I have been looking at Pure Blend Pro, FloraNova Bloom, and Dyna-Gro Bloom.

So MP what experiences have you had with the above nutrients?

What nutrients would you recommend?

My water is borderline for using GH Flora Micro Hardwater. Will I need a Cal/Mag supplement due to the coco?

What else do you recommend?

Thank you.

Welcome to MP.....how is baby Seamus?

Now if you excuse me, I must go find fresh towels and a *****.....:D

Stop. Shut up. I have to go, and If I find one single dog hair when I get back, I'll... rub sand in your dead little eyes.

Hamster... I need you to go buy sand. I don't know if they grade it, but... coarse.

Archer.isis said:
Hamster... I need you to go buy sand. I don't know if they grade it, but... coarse.

"It's just me and you now, Regi. Be a lad and put on some mingas."

Archer: She doesn’t look like she’s just turning 17.
Lana: No, she looks like she’s just turning 18.
Archer: Exactly. Plus Europeans use the metric system…

Anka: I’m from Germany, where the age of consent is 14.
Archer: What is it, the Alabama of Europe?
Archer: I can’t be alone. That’s when she strikes like a slutty little Ninja.

One of the best shows on TV....the other being Tosh.0

I just noticed the shout out to the show in your signature.

The episode "Placebo Effect" was one of the most epic episodes of TV ever.

Welcome Archer, you gonna do a Journal Show here?

Welcome fantasy lover. Or is that comic lover? Or is lover in there anywhere where Archer is concerned? I watched it twice, so I dont know what I am talkinng about.

Welcome anyway.

Hi tcbud, I'll probably do a journal, but I'm unsure exactly when I'll get started, might not be until August. Life... you know.

Right now I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row, so that when I get started it will be as smooth as possible.

Archer.isis said:
I just noticed the shout out to the show in your signature.

The episode "Placebo Effect" was one of the most epic episodes of TV ever.

Yeah the whole "Family Feud" thing was hilarious....had me rolling. I still think Honey Pot from season one is my favorite episode....

:welcome: I'm sure you'll find all the info you need here, try posting your question in the indoor growing section.

Nova, OldHippieChick, Gixxerman thanks for the welcome!

My baby girl says thanks too! She hopes to have lots of sisters someday.

picture1.png

baby girl?! thats a short old lady with scoliosis ;)
she'll be done soon!

welcome :) we'll get u growin bigger! i promise

:48:

I'm going to cut her today (Day 65) and her sister on Sunday(Day 70).

Hoping for 3-5 grams per.

I love the harvest!

Archer.isis said:
I'm going to cut her today (Day 65) and her sister on Sunday(Day 70).

Hoping for 3-5 grams per.

I love the harvest!

I love the harvest myself.....but my fingers and back hate all that goll darn trimming......but scissor and finger hash usually make it all good.

Looks to be a small container for that size of plant... Upgrade to 2-litres or 1 gallon pots next grow and notice doubling yields!:D Nice looking lady anyways my friend! Good luck with the 3-5 per!;)

Yeah, I'm growing in a VERY small area <2 sq ft. Trying all sorts of different size containers. That's a 1L bottle with the top cut off. Sister is in a 1/2 gallon milk carton. I have others in homemade smart pots of varying sizes.

I'm wrapping up this grow as each plant finishes (4 others, plus an old mom), last one should be done May8-12th.

Mallory shows up around that time for a visit. (Hamster knows what that means!)

Archer.isis said:
Mallory shows up around that time for a visit. (Hamster knows what that means!)

Ahhhh.....a visit from Moms huh....I guess she is not MJ friendly. Neither is my Mom. Yet she sees no problem with the fact that she has been smoking tobacco since I was a child....go figure.:)

Archer.isis said:
Nova, OldHippieChick, Gixxerman thanks for the welcome!

My baby girl says thanks too! She hopes to have lots of sisters someday.

I see that girl of yours is sure proud of herself, standing in front of the mirror and all.

Welcome Archer. I'll be watching for your journal. Hammy likes those small bottles also. I think he's going to try a coke can next time. LOL

Latest posts

Back