Hi There

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don403

little cheeses
Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member here and would like to say HI to all members.
I am a first time in door grower, so I will have many question about it.
Thanks

Welcome to MP Don. Glad to have you. First grows are when you learn so much. Let us know how we can help.

Welcome to MP Don. Glad to have you. First grows are when you learn so much. Let us know how we can help.
Thanks for the welcome Rosebud, I am sure I will learn a lot here.

Hey and welcome from another noob. :) soooooooo much info on here and soooo many great growers.

i've been on here for a few years and this is my go-to place for help(and i need plenty of it). many friendly, helpful, really knowledgeable folks on here that wont make you feel foolish for asking questions like some other forums. the 'stickys' on the forums have a lot of good info but everyone has slightly or vastly different scenarios for their grows so take what you can from the stickys but rest assured, someone on here has had whatever problem it is that you will encounter and will have insight into getting thru it. have fun. it can be an obsession...

Oh it definately will be an obsession. There are so many facets and angles to consider it boggles the mind. Well, mine anyway.o_O

Welcome to MP Don !-- 1st time indoor grow ?-- Some questions ?-- How much room U got to work with ?-- In dirt ?- What kind of lights U got in mind ?-- I love my LEDS-- Any idea what variety U would like to grow ?-- Find someone around here who is growing pretty much the way U want and listen to thier advice-- U start trying to follow advice from many different people it'll only get U frustrated !-- Do lots of reading -- Ask plenty questions and you'll do fine !

Yes this it the first time indoors, I have a 2 ft by 3 ft area with a 400 watt hps bulb growing in soil and the plants are in the 4 week of flowering. I had problems with the heat from the light and put in a exhaust fan to keep the temperature down. I did order LED lights for the next grow, Mars 480 and a 600 watts.
Remember this is my first time indoors.

upload_2018-11-30_11-9-20.png

Don I understand about heat problems -Down here in Texas it's my #1 enemy along with bugs -- The LEDs will help a lot -- Looks like U doing fine --

I get high and forget what I've already said sometimes -- I'm shut down right now but growing indoors is really the way to go -If I tell U something U already know just blow it off no harm was intended - Ideally indoors U want 2 grow areas soon as U can -- One for veg and one for bloom -- I'm a cloner and gotta have 2 areas to do what I do !-- I ran a White Widow cloning from clones for 4 and a half years --
Being a cloner U looking for something to clone so it's not about a variety but the single plant that best expresses what U want !-- Then just root cuttings and grow as much as U want for as long as U want !-- Have U done any seed shopping ?-- There's several seed exchanges like Seedfinders.com and Leafly.com -

Latest posts

Back