Hi what ya think so far?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac420

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Mac i been growing for a year. I run a 5x10 with two ts3000 and a custom setup light mover. Ac infinity T8 with a 8"1000mm viper filter. Planning on supplementing with 3x 120w uv and ir aswell. In liner format. I run autos in 3gal pots in that one in my own mix of living soil/coco. First time running with mover but excited to see the increase and I manually did the moving last time every few days.

Some pics but will put more up.

Attachments

• 20210513_131128.jpg
    20210513_131128.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210515_121739.jpg
    20210515_121739.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210511_130832.jpg
    20210511_130832.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 66
Thank you very much. I have only done three grows. I probably break alot of the rules but I like trying new ways. I have my own idea for training which doesn't stress the plant but yea this stuff works and I can't wait to show my numbers moving forward. What do u run yourself mate?

Welcome to the Passion brother.

Hello. I'm Mac i been growing for a year. I run a 5x10 with two ts3000 and a custom setup light mover. Ac infinity T8 with a 8"1000mm viper filter. Planning on supplementing with 3x 120w uv and ir aswell. In liner format. I run autos in 3gal pots in that one in my own mix of living soil/coco. First time running with mover but excited to see the increase and I manually did the moving last time every few days.
Like the light

Thanks guys and hello. I'm trying to be original in my grow and simple and easy as I can this is first run with mover and two ts3000 I had no mover and 1 ts3000 and two 315w cdm one with 4k one with 3k to see what happened this was hight of lock down so I thought y no n put 38 in been stoned ever since hahahhaha had 20 strains was my 2nd grow in my life I was busy and had an honest 84ish% success one each what wasn't so good I still made hash and would say 5% of that was genetic as I wanted to learn what company's I liked for experience. Not this time goin to fine tune I will get some of my buds up soon guys. Tbh my granda jus passed but I will get pics up over next little while.

Thanks guys and hello. I'm trying to be original in my grow and simple and easy as I can this is first run with mover and two ts3000 I had no mover and 1 ts3000 and two 315w cdm one with 4k one with 3k to see what happened this was hight of lock down so I thought y no n put 38 in been stoned ever since hahahhaha had 20 strains was my 2nd grow in my life I was busy and had an honest 84ish% success one each what wasn't so good I still made hash and would say 5% of that was genetic as I wanted to learn what company's I liked for experience. Not this time goin to fine tune I will get some of my buds up soon guys. Tbh my granda jus passed but I will get pics up over next little while.
Mac dont worry about any buds, heal your family and you first.
My condolences .

My last dos si do was mega crystals have three more started. I figure one green side one purple and coloured side two 5x10 and then middle 1.2x3m for the spill over maybe some sp3000 or something who knows. All autos not for numbers but just really for space I hate being cramped is that big I don't know what everyone else is running like I just smoke alot n well started during lock down n didn't know how long I was goin be there for or the power would be on so I focused on the essentials ya get me guys. The world safer when I have my meds. Be like pinky and the brain no danger 🤪 😌 😜 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20210515_121739.jpg
    20210515_121739.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210503_185354.jpg
    20210503_185354.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210503_185255.jpg
    20210503_185255.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210503_185323.jpg
    20210503_185323.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 26
Has anyone any experience with ph stabilisation via a drop in looks like a air stone thing just wonder if anyone ever used one. And thank u Rosterman but I live for this mate and my granda would.want me be happy I have my time.to greave brother but I care about everyone of my plants till I smoke em I take my girls seriously even with my limited knowledge. Thank u tho. I want maybe give others ideas with my grow so they can enjoy if it helps everyone should go for the best I try to not scrimp on anything if I think it will help but I'm.only learning so any thoughts good or bad fire away please

Has anyone any experience with ph stabilisation via a drop in looks like a air stone thing just wonder if anyone ever used one. And thank u Rosterman but I live for this mate and my granda would.want me be happy I have my time.to greave brother but I care about everyone of my plants till I smoke em I take my girls seriously even with my limited knowledge. Thank u tho. I want maybe give others ideas with my grow so they can enjoy if it helps everyone should go for the best I try to not scrimp on anything if I think it will help but I'm.only learning so any thoughts good or bad fire away please
I was talking about entering the Bud of the Month contest, I would never tell anyone to stop growing the herb...................................
The buds look god so enter away.

I was talking about entering the Bud of the Month contest, I would never tell anyone to stop growing the herb...................................
The buds look god so enter away.

Yeh ok I will have a look today and get some more pictures. I'm goin spend the day in garden just engineering a little will update at some point today tho. And I'm glad u like its a very unique smell/flavor and the buds are good formed hard but big. I run just a living soil mix really and a mixture or different soils in different layers. Temps been about 75-78 full grow humidity if honest probably higher than liked 40-80% at times (dehumidifier is old) but now have new.one on way hose through wall and out haha I don't mess about. Just need drill a 8" hole now hahaha 😋 but I just normally vent back into a second work tent and the it doubles as a dark temp which is temp controlled y pay for heat if its a by product I do everything in stages so can use all energy put in as best I can. So I'm right to the watt still long way to go but trying something of my own. So people liking my babys is me happy what can I say I have the passion 🤘🤪😇

Hi guys got alot in garden yesterday but my camera is hopeless lol but thought this was one had to share. Watermelon zkittles auto barney's farm side branch and have to say dense and lovely dabby smell can't wait. And i only amended once from top and a little tea. I have run a few different grows all in one to see different results. Will be investing in a camera after seeing all the beautiful pics of bud of month I need up my picture game. Some amazing work.

Attachments

• 20210517_134852.jpg
    20210517_134852.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210517_134757.jpg
    20210517_134757.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 31
Question....has anyone had a two headed seed like two plants one root as I have a lemon pie auto just now like that will get pictures. I've had self top plant before. I believe it was a 1ltr plastic pot bloody skunk and made a little round leaf and the two side branch grew domaint. I've had ones be stunted for like a.week not a true leaf and end up one biggest yet it was gorillagasim by ehhhh private something auto anyway let me know

Latest posts

Back