Hi what ya think so far?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys and hello. I'm trying to be original in my grow and simple and easy as I can this is first run with mover and two ts3000 I had no mover and 1 ts3000 and two 315w cdm one with 4k one with 3k to see what happened this was hight of lock down so I thought y no n put 38 in been stoned ever since hahahhaha had 20 strains was my 2nd grow in my life I was busy and had an honest 84ish% success one each what wasn't so good I still made hash and would say 5% of that was genetic as I wanted to learn what company's I liked for experience. Not this time goin to fine tune I will get some of my buds up soon guys. Tbh my granda jus passed but I will get pics up over next little while.

Sorry for your loss Mac. You have some great looking buds there.

Hi thank you for all best wishes. But as of tomorrow iy back to work in the garden. Got.a few ok pictures there only on phone at min but hopefully will hopefully
Upgrade soon. As some of the pictures on the forum are amazing and I really would love to share my flowers with others and be an active member to pass and share knowledge. First tip for myself with led. Making sure you have readily available calcium and magnesium to your babys whatever your method maybe. Some are fine but some just drink with a straw from the bottle baby.... glueberry og seems to be one of them. And I'm sure it was noticed in one of my first pictures that there was an issue I honestly thought it was ph problems and as runnin organic and only done a few grows(experiments lol) but have had good results. But no I'm now pretty sure cal mag is the issue or lack of it so I'm upping my game. I run eco thrive and eco charge and there tea. With all plants also bat guano black strap simple stuff really. Have babys on week 2 and have two just started flower and then two glueberry og auto on go there like there cal.mag. well.mine do anyone any experience with this strain??

Attachments

• 20210523_120657.jpg
    20210523_120657.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
Alryt guys just a little update for start week 3 veg and then I have two just started flower and two that are week 3ish flower. One with little problem but hopefully should be sorted now. I have 13 strains now pretty much from 4 company's. I like to smoke and I like to smoke the newest strains. Nothing better than a 1g from 30 strain joint. Old skool scobby dooby 😀 i mean dabs and all is nice🤯 but can't beat a big J sit back relax. Foot long get ur foot long eeerrr hahahaha i like the 20 stage rocket fro. Raw yeh pre roll i hand roll aswell like but for easiness roll few packs and go for big long walk and enjoy some music....sleep like a baby hahaha

Attachments

• 20210524_154254.jpg
    20210524_154254.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210524_154618.jpg
    20210524_154618.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210524_154648.jpg
    20210524_154648.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210523_120546.jpg
    20210523_120546.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210524_154240.jpg
    20210524_154240.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Auto Strains this grow are
Lemon pie
Kosher cake
Wed glue
Dos si do last one I done knocked me clean out put it that way and was sticky as foooookkkk.
Kalashnikova (while widow x ak47) some pheno are like a strong diesel cheese amazing last run..
Frosted gelato
Cream mandarin
Crystal candy
Bruce banner
Watermelon zkittles last run was really nice very dab after flavour tasty.
Sticky fingers (gsc x gg4) last run the buds where massive but not very dense reckon was just something I did but plant structure and size was.nice if its the same this run will know and update.
Glueberry og I haven't smoked yet but wow what a plant and very consistent I have two big ones just now and one thats just started flower and well I can't wait to try and also see what yeild off the one good healthy no problems one and then then other has had a little issue but hopefully Will bounce back and won't have that problem again. Home.made water system on way just waiting on parts 32cm saucer with line put though to take tension then dripper 180°away from stock and controlled from WiFi connect on my phone pump lol and then just two taps to 4 lines nothing major lads but makes live easy I will be doin a topic about total WiFi connection anywhere on my phone but give me time guys. All.info ph of tank temps hou name it. All on its way. But yeh first things first. Has anyone any experience with these strains.? What strains are you all running recommend??

Auto Strains this grow are
Lemon pie
Kosher cake
Wed glue
Dos si do last one I done knocked me clean out put it that way and was sticky as foooookkkk.
Kalashnikova (while widow x ak47) some pheno are like a strong diesel cheese amazing last run..
Frosted gelato
Cream mandarin
Crystal candy
Bruce banner
Watermelon zkittles last run was really nice very dab after flavour tasty.
Sticky fingers (gsc x gg4) last run the buds where massive but not very dense reckon was just something I did but plant structure and size was.nice if its the same this run will know and update.
Glueberry og I haven't smoked yet but wow what a plant and very consistent I have two big ones just now and one thats just started flower and well I can't wait to try and also see what yeild off the one good healthy no problems one and then then other has had a little issue but hopefully Will bounce back and won't have that problem again. Home.made water system on way just waiting on parts 32cm saucer with line put though to take tension then dripper 180°away from stock and controlled from WiFi connect on my phone pump lol and then just two taps to 4 lines nothing major lads but makes live easy I will be doin a topic about total WiFi connection anywhere on my phone but give me time guys. All.info ph of tank temps hou name it. All on its way. But yeh first things first. Has anyone any experience with these strains.? What strains are you all running recommend??

FORGOT SKYWALKER OG AND I THINK MORE RUNTZ ASWELL. I HAVE a whole purple side to go in aswell different temps slightly all in same grow space movers etc just not using it as have enough jus now but will try update twice a week. I hope the pictures are OK phone is just a cheap thing but does ok

I have a double sprout growing right now, it's a month and a couple days old. Usually one will dominate the other side. It is about a foot tall. Had it happen once before and one side dominated the other and the smaller side died, then the bigger side died also. All of their sisters grew to maturity.

Mate that is amazing thank you so much for wb. I have never seen it before myself but at the minute I have both looking healthy enough hopefully I can put alot of info from it on here. Thats another pic so far start of week 3. The smaller one it stunted but hopefully I can have one one side and the other bushed out and well just see what we get if anything. What strain was it with you. Mine is lemon pie auto new range not sure if we're aloud to talk names or what not but yeh??

Attachments

• 20210524_154612.jpg
    20210524_154612.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 10
Anyone any experience with skywalk ghost kush photo was goin start a mother as she ment be strong so was.going do like a 2x4 sprog not sure.light as have few 315wcdm laying around gatherin dust and new bulbs 4200k x2 so.maybe a mover and one cdm in one see what the crack is maybe a few led add ons aswell see what can get all living soil fungus and that. I have no idea ill just see what ends up in the bucket.lol

Hello everyone. Well what a day in the garden. I got a mixture of lst/supercrop leaning more towards a heavy lst. Some are just little dos si do but I'm happy for her to grow small and bulky. The skywalker og phenon i have seems to be lanky. Hope i get another week or two of veg and get some big babys

Attachments

• 20210527_153639.jpg
    20210527_153639.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210527_123819.jpg
    20210527_123819.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 8
Got few photos i can't believe the size in 6 days from last I worked on em. I done a 🤏 naughty thing and bought a new 480w lm301H grow light good specs no name give it a go maybe a surprise and for the price well worth a semi educated punt or well ya can all laugh if I mess it up hahaha goin to do a full purple tent. Can not wait I hope i.get same colour as last time pure purple everything was amazing lsd-25. I was running cdm i hope I can get the uv up if that had anything to.do.with it. Any comments???ideas if can or will be able get same colour???

You have a nice set up and your plants look great. My autoflowers are not as dark green as I would like them. It might be the light. Someone gave it to me it is a cheap purple one from Amazon. My other light is a Spider Farmer and the plants love that.

I have six strains growing. Three are photoperiods and three are Autos. I separated them because of the light difference.
What light pattern u running? And what strains? I have no experience with purple lights but I am looking at supporting uv and far red Nd ir only led panels added in around my area to see. What differences would u say u see with the different spectrums??

Hows everyone's weekend goin. Got few new goodies will get pic of soon. Can't wait to.get started on full colour tent and maybe up temps lower light and add co2 to 5x10 not in that order lol co2 and temps and then in flower drop light same time do training. I'm not really using movers so much for light movement but to strengthen (thickin) the branch's and stocks for.bigger bud. Really its like running a gym for ur buds so.they growbig and strong hahaha. But for real before I used to crack all my stocks but now I get plants to.do it for me the better light cover is a by product of what my intention was bit backward maybe but yeh

I have six strains growing. Three are photoperiods and three are Autos. I separated them because of the light difference.
What light pattern u running? And what strains? I have no experience with purple lights but I am looking at supporting uv and far red Nd ir only led panels added in around my area to see. What differences would u say u see with the different spectrums??

I have ordered some new organic stuff , wetting agent microrhzaie (think it spelt) plus just a mix of different npk organic build a soil type stuff also a new 480w lm301H led grow light as I'm on the 301b at the min and no complaints so will look forward to see if any difference. I'm going all colour in this tent 4 strains. Should be fun.

20210603_144033.jpg

My glueberry og auto not really sure how old as I had dates in old phone (broken🥴)
But I'd say week 4 flower now. But will just look at buds closer to the time but should yeild nice as biggest girl in tent and using most of light.
20210603_144022.jpg

Latest posts

Back