Hi what ya think so far?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallelujah…your plants will be singing…😎🎶🎶🎶
We havin funnn yet !!!

Gettin ready to run a batch of golden honey oil … True Hash Oil this time as I will be using Kief …minus 50f with dry ice Mason jars herb/Ever clear and a food cooler…Hot plate @ 135f evaporate save the Terps…ahhhhhhh
((Gangster Girl strain—GSC/OGK, F1 plants))
39D5449A-58AA-4B1C-986A-3E0559449FD0.png
66020AF0-289E-4327-8D97-0235B8F58EB7.jpeg

Hi guys will be getting some new pictures up today. Still trying to figure out lighting layout at the min but looks like a couple new upgrades need had lol ie two new wide cmh reflectors and im looking into one those 1500w ceramic hps but maybe im just day dreaming lol I have enough lights but if the cmh is anythin to go by I bet the the dogs rocks( anyone with experience please update me 🙏🙏) but for now 2700 of led and cmh gives me about 100w per plant in the 5gal root pots should be fun. Strains i have which still not sure what I'm running I just got loads of seeds.

I have always got my seeds from grizzly seeds and never had a problem. If I'm being 100% honest I would never stop using them. I normally have a good spread of strains i get as wanted to try alot of breeders and strains for my self and over the few years doing this must of done at least 65 strains easy. Ill list below what I got and the free stuff I got aswell for gettin from them a good few times. Was well happy. (Credit where credit is due) also have to give my opinion on a breeder i love which is one of the more affordable breeders coz I wouldn't say the seeds are cheap bad genetics in the slightest. But this is only from my personal experience. I just hope maybe helps or saves people some money but hey.. strains *****::lol

FASTBUDS
Wedding glue
Cherry cola
Amnesia zkittles
Stawberry gorrila
Gorrila cookies
Strawberry banana
Gorrila zkittles
Mexican Airlines

BARNEYSFARM
Blue cheese auto

BAKERY SEED CO
blueberry mango auto loads free
Black domina auto
GSC auto (my old seed pile)
Sour orange auto free

GROWERS CHOICE
Frosty gelato auto (my old seed pile)

SINSI SEEDS
Banana kush cake auto free

Bcn xxl critical auto free

And a heap of stickers ashtray skins badges a t-shirt a seed stocker grinder all because they made little mistake and sent me wrong order and and I only got two seeds they had my oder there the next day and all those freebies so really can't complain just thought would share that. Also whats others opinion of bakery seeds??? I personally like them I grew one there wed cheese cake on one my first grows and she was maybe the nicest smoke I ever did toke. And had a few of there strains n really have say I really enjoyed them. And for the price of a 5 pack u really can't go wrong where as in my experience anythin I get from seed stocker bar critical xxl grew weak and nasty compared to obvious stronger genetics from other breeders I have probably 5 company's so far im.happy with and a few I still need to try ie maphesto everyone bangs on about em but I just haven't tryed yet maybe have through a few in the garden and see what like the hype is. Open to the convo if anyone keen 😇😊✌ i love this gardening jazz its good crack.like hahaha

Garden of Green GSC is a stable consistent strain rated at 22%, is my favorite… and after smoking herb for 50 years I’d have to say it is consistently 22% 🤐 (Granted this is an assumption although after my next grow I am going to go ahead and pop for the cost of Thc testing…From what I’ve seen 95% of potency is in the genetics (crosses etc), Remaining 5% proper pH H2o, proper soil, nutrients and lighting.
But from my experience and also from reading these forums,
if you put 25 growers together you would get 50 different opinions!!!!!!!?
Just my opinion 😇

((talking about Mephisto Genetics, my first grow was there Fantasmo strain I believe rated at around 15–16% THC.
Why bring this up? Just recently here smoked some blue dream from a Michigan dispensary, I thought to myself very similar high to Fantasmo. So I pulled some of my three-year-old stash out of the freezer & gave it to my friend that had the blue dream. I asked him what he thought, he agreed very very similar high compared to blue dream (taste was different though), probably because you had fresh versus three years old. 🧐

Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze
(2 yrs in freezer)
01C0FE46-16E2-48D5-9EC2-89F4F6EA6317.jpeg

Mephisto Fantasmo
(3 yrs in freezer)
BDECD7E4-2CBC-4385-8C23-BAAC5C666040.jpeg

All vacuum packed and Seal jarred at 55% humidity

hey quick question from anybody reads this would you please let me know what the absolute best strain is that you grew based
“”solely on the high””, Not Terps or anything else ? Photos or Autos ?
((and the seeds are available commercially, Breeder name.
For me it was Gelato and GG 4 autos as I don’t grow photos- yet!!!))

Best strain hands down is White Fire OG stabilized by OG Raskal. There’s a reason he doesn’t sell seeds anymore.

Best strain hands down is White Fire OG stabilized by OG Raskal. There’s a reason he doesn’t sell seeds anymore.
Thnx, great info ….is it just me or have many different strains been crossed with an OG of some kind???
((I crossed my OGK pollen auto but not stabilized x GSC auto & it looks great & is very potent, but BUT is Hermie dangerous “ warning Will Robinson” … free seeds for me, but I wouldn’t give them to my worst enemy, oh we’ll start my breeding project over !)) 🎶

Just a few quick ones of the last 3 months work king span 100mm 5 layers of mylar foil and bubble. Plasterboard the heap. I'm not a tradesman im an engineer to trade. I will be doin apple size strawberry aswell 😋 🤣 need grow the munchies yano yano. Still more to do. But I done everything from bare shell. Hopefully she works ffs I don't know if I'm ryt but this is what was in my head when I woke up one morning so though be a laugh
16498856474787487002462491212658.jpg
16498858280372255120897245787613.jpg
16498858516528092985194178062280.jpg16498858280372255120897245787613.jpg
164988562904835376808377602250.jpg
16498856658056275428950863144805.jpg
16498855402707687386695546893792.jpg

Latest posts

Back