Hi ya'll! Tattered Old Graywolf checking in!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattered Old Graywolf

Acolyte in training
Reaction score
Hi ya'll! The enrollment system informed me that the name Graywolf was already taken, so Tattered Old Graywolf here, aka Graywolf, aka Fadedawg, aka FB James Ellis, in case of us'n getting confused for one another.

My thanks to Boo. for bringing MP to my attention and to Putembk for the warm welcome. I look forward to reuniting with more oold friends, while learning and sharing thangs related to growing and processing cannabis!

Last edited:
Image result for early happy birthdayfunny

Hi ya'll! The enrollment system informed me that the name Graywolf was already taken, so Tattered Old Graywolf here, aka Graywolf, aka Fadedawg, aka FB James Ellis, in case of us'n getting confused for one another.

My thanks to Boo. for bringing MP to my attention and to Putembk for the warm welcome. I look forward to reuniting with more oold friends, while learning and sharing thangs related to growing and processing cannabis!
Welcome to our humble abode bro,
Plenty of great information and help.
I been growing for a long while now about 20+yrs.I love everything about the cultivation of cannabis, it's a GODSEND.
Well I'm high off the great gsc purple pheno I found out of the five I just flowerd out.check her out...
1594117618856.jpg
IMG_20200713_051905.jpg

What you think about this bro? Fruity terps, grapeish ,soil,sweet cookies.
Power-well I ain't had it tested but I find that a good joint or bowl 🥣 and I lose the pain then eat followed shortly by a nap.So in short it's great medication for anyone that needs help with any of the above, but if I had to guess I'd say 18-20 percent thc.well feel free to drop it at my threads on here (Back in the saddle again). Happy growing to you bro.

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_2221512.jpg
    IMG_20200722_2221512.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back