Hi!

MariahLynn

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
My name is Mariah and I'm 18 years old. I started smoking about a year ago, and it happened completely by accident. I was with my boyfriend of the time and he wanted to smoke, but I didn't. So we went to his friend's house and he smoked and I was in his lap so of course I got a lot of smoke in my face. While we were walking home, I got scared of our shadows, and I've been smoking ever since.

Tell me about yourself and the story of the first time you got high!
 

Locked

Music
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
16,527
Reaction score
3,742
Welcome to MP.....fore the sake of safety I hope your avatar pic is not an actual pic of yourself. The cops hve too many resources to catch us as is....we don't want to help them. Welcome to the site...are you interested in growing for yourself? It is a great feeling to not hve to rely on dealers on the street. Way better bud for way less money and you hve the satisfaction of knowing you grew it yourself. A great feeling.
 

MariahLynn

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
The police can't get me unless they actually find it on me. I don't give out any personal information so I'm fine.
Yeah, I have wanted to grow, but I don't think I would have time and I wouldn't be able to take care of the plant. I have a brown thumb just like my mother. I don't talk to any dealers, but I get my friends to talk to theirs for me and get me what I need.
 

Ruffy

i love mj!
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
902
Reaction score
42
hey there. welcome enjoy and read lots. then you wont have to go threw friends pinchin buds or over priced street dealers. grow ur own!!
 
T

The Hemp Goddess

Guest
MariahLynn said:
The police can't get me unless they actually find it on me. I don't give out any personal information so I'm fine.
Yeah, I have wanted to grow, but I don't think I would have time and I wouldn't be able to take care of the plant. I have a brown thumb just like my mother. I don't talk to any dealers, but I get my friends to talk to theirs for me and get me what I need.
Don't be naive--if that pic is you, you absolutely need to change it.
 

MariahLynn

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
The Hemp Goddess said:
Don't be naive--if that pic is you, you absolutely need to change it.
Come on now, a picture of me is not enough information for the police to go on.
 

ozzydiodude

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
9,143
Reaction score
4,328
With the way leo operates any more they don't need much of an excuse to raid anyone
 

Menimeth

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
301
Reaction score
20
yes it is. In todays computer age the police have programs that use DMV and other offical and non offical systems that can match your face to your drivers license, or credit cards,(That is why your picture is on them now), to track you down. Believe it.
 
D

dman1234

Guest
MariahLynn said:
Come on now, a picture of me is not enough information for the police to go on.
Here is an idea, why dont you look at the join date and experience of the people advising you to remove your pic and just assume they know what they are talking about. if thats your pic that is.

Good luck, hope ya stay safe.
 

4u2sm0ke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
17,344
Reaction score
13,504
While we were walking home, I got scared of our shadows, and I've been smoking ever since.

:rofl:


Your gonna fit right in Here Girl...Happy smokeing

:48:

<<<<<<<<Oh...and thats a pic of me:D

take care and be safe
 
T

The Hemp Goddess

Guest
MariahLynn said:
Come on now, a picture of me is not enough information for the police to go on.
Of course it is.

Don't be naive--if that pic is you, you absolutely need to change it.
 

ozzydiodude

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
9,143
Reaction score
4,328
If 4u can find that much info(most the time he does good to turn a comp on). You really need to change you avatar. We're just trying to look out for you.

Yes you are a beautiful young lady and should be proud but being behind bars ruins a persons looks quick
 

SunWolf

Student of Life
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
15
Wow, I really hope she makes it through life unharmed...she sure seems to be out to put herself in danger. :cry:

Darling, please...listen to the fine folks here at MarPa.
 

tcbud

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
4,467
Reaction score
3,580
What happened to good old Paranoia? Did the breeders breed that out of reefer when it went medical?

Welcome to MP and how the heck do you think posting your pic is a good thing or that anyone here would want to see it? And How the heck did 4u find your pictures on the internet with only your age and name as clues? I am way past knowing the answers to these things.
 

4u2sm0ke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
17,344
Reaction score
13,504
As I said, I do not think that is your picture, you just swiped someone elses identity.

Now That is Brilliant:aok: from now on Im a be...Tiger Woods:D
 

Locked

Music
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
16,527
Reaction score
3,742
Facebook + growing MJ = disaster


You need to make up a name just for this hobby.....one that can't be linked to your real name. This reminds me of a person who joined here and posted pics using links to their photo bucket account. I told them of the danger and they called me crazy....2 clicks and a copy paste and I was in their photo bucket account looking at pics of them and even found a pic of a map with their house highlighted address and all. Needless to say they shat a brick when I pm'd them with their private info.

Be safe....if a bunch of stoners can easily find your real identity this quickly how fast do you think LEO can find you?
 

4u2sm0ke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
17,344
Reaction score
13,504
Hamster Lewis said:
Facebook + growing MJ = disaster


You need to make up a name just for this hobby.....one that can't be linked to your real name. This reminds me of a person who joined here and posted pics using links to their photo bucket account. I told them of the danger and they called me crazy....2 clicks and a copy paste and I was in their photo bucket account looking at pics of them and even found a pic of a map with their house highlighted address and all. Needless to say they shat a brick when I pm'd them with their private info.

Be safe....if a bunch of stoners can easily find your real identity this quickly how fast do you think LEO can find you?

Yes sir..Hampster....remember the Person that used "youtube" to show they Grow...:rofl:...I [pointed out His name and address I got off a package he had sitting near the room he was video tapeing...he was smart and quikly removed ..and then thanked us...Hope this poster Gets the idea

STUPID just plain Stupid
 

Latest posts

Top