Hi....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmentat

Reaction score
I am aware that I don't know any of you very well... but... I would like to request that if any of you feel inspired to pray for me I am very open to receiving good vibes right now.. I am having a very difficult time building my light traps... It seems like every time I come up with an idea it doesn't work and then I have to go back to the hardware store.... Everything else in the entire room is functional except for this one thing and I've been working on it for two whole days!!!!:shocked:

........................By the sandworms of Arrakis and St. Alia of the knife I will complete this room... !!! I will move my girls inside tomorrow!!!!! (or the day after)... !!!
:D:hubba: :confused: :lama:

Black my friend! A few turns with some black pipe, duct, cardboard, whatever should do it.

Amen

Preach on... You know, sometimes when you find yourself down in the dumps with black hands from trying to spray paint aluminum ducting... hands that are covered with epoxy and super glue from trying to create some strange contraption doo-hicky with a 9x9 catch basin.... when the people at the hardware store give you strange looks and address you by your first name because you've been in there three times today... when your girls are sitting outside starting to flower and they're ready to go inside.. you might start to question your moral fiber... your terpitude... the path you walk upon... and it's at times like these that you must look to Jorge... and say... if that weird freak could do it... I CAN DO IT TOO....!!!! haha ;)

thanks burner :p

greenmentat said:
Preach on... You know, sometimes when you find yourself down in the dumps with black hands from trying to spray paint aluminum ducting... hands that are covered with epoxy and super glue from trying to create some strange contraption doo-hicky with a 9x9 catch basin.... when the people at the hardware store give you strange looks and address you by your first name because you've been in there three times today... when your girls are sitting outside starting to flower and they're ready to go inside.. you might start to question your moral fiber... your terpitude... the path you walk upon... and it's at times like these that you must look to Jorge... and say... if that weird freak could do it... I CAN DO IT TOO....!!!! haha ;)

thanks burner :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back