hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suenglunn

Reaction score
hi my name is sue. I have ms and that is why i take cannabis,although if im honest thats why it started but ive not been able to stop. I use about an ounce every 2 1/2 weeks. So im very keen to get my own grow started. I have all the equipment i think but im finding the internet real confusing i think the problem is people grow in different ways. I do have one specific question at the moment so please look at the general forum to see if you could possibly help me. You cant realise how importasnt it is to me so i will very much appreciate your help

Hi Sue,
You probably need to take your email address off as your name. You can keep the Sue, but don't use your email addy.

Welcome to MP. we will be glad to help you in any way we can.

Welcome Sue, but yes, remove your name and email address (for your own safety).

Tell us about the growing equipment you have and the space you are going to use and we can help you get started. It is wonderful to be able to grow your own and we are here to help you do that.

Lots of experienced growers here Sue. And lots of good reading as well. Welcome to MP. :) :welcome: :fly: Just wanted to add. There are a lot of us here because of one disease or another. Take care.

Latest posts

Back