Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24cloak

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I guess I’ll go by cloak. I was a member on here back in 2014-2016, but I have long since forgotten my username.

I had several decent grows thanks to the help of so many members, but I was renting where I lived and was too worried about getting caught.

I’ve recently bought my first home, and I’m excited to get back into growing on a small scale. Looking forward to chatting on here.

Nope,,but i lived in New Orleans area for a couple yrs. Worked in Lake Charles many times.

Yep,,i travel a lot brother. I worked for the Government for many yrs as a Contractor. Now im a Superintendent for a Large GC. My home base is now Texas where i was born and pretty much raised. Did live in California as a kid for awhile untill my Father died. I was 11yrs old. We came back to texas and buried my Dad. But yep i lived several places working for the Government. I worked in New Orleans right after Katrina. What a fked up place. Never liked Louisiana.

Thanks everyone. I’m looking at doing an auto grow first (I know, I know) just for an easy transition back into it. I got rid of all my grow equipment a couple years ago, so I’ve got some expenses coming up on that end.

Holy hell! Looking around through old threads, I found my old username and I still have the password.

I’m mindtrip and I’ll be back posting under that name. I have seeds on the way, as well as a grow setup from Spider Farmer.

Latest posts

Back