Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Spirit

Reaction score
Hi there from Pennsylvania! I smoke when I can. I'm a theology major at a Catholic College in northeast PA and I plan on becoming a teacher. I believe cannabis is a sacred plant as all of nature is divine.

I will be posting a lot of news articles so please give feedback on them if you read them and have some discussions on it. I believe we are living in bad times and this is a way of me sharing information where most people might not get or hear about.

(Content edited by Stoney Bud.)

Hmmmm... a teacher... thats cool. Hope to see ya sround the site and hope you enjoy it =)

Welcome oh "Great Spirit"..
but this is a cannabis board. We enjoy discussing and share the virtues of marijuana, its medicinal values, and the advocation of legalization. But that is the extent of our "Political" discussion.
We purposely do not allow other topics of ..political news to invade the forums. This isn't a forum for political discussions, sorry. There ARE plenty of forums available and provided specificly for political discussion.

thread closed..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back