Hick,TBG,Stoney Bud--Some quick questions for the experienced....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UseryP@ss

Reaction score
Ok I went 12/12 to determine sex but after reading what "Hick" said about the stress of reverting back to veg. I switched the lights back to veg. (18/6) where it was. It was only 1 day and a few hours it was in 12/12, they gonna be ok? Man I hope I only have room for 2 females LST'ed and I have 4 plants there all in 1 gallon pots but there 4 1/2 weeks now and need transplanting, looks as if Iam just gonna have to pick the 2 best plants in hopes they turn female or at least 1 does. The best ones I'll probably take will be the smaller ones since they look like my other females last grow, the other 2 are taller and 1 appears to be showing male in which the plant is the tallest and also the stinky 1 in the box. Gonna transplant in Black Gold soil --All- Organic. At first they were 24/7 under lights then 2weeks old the lights were 18/6 then for a day at 12/12 now back on 18/6 what kind of damage happened? They seem stunted I have not seen growth in 2 days. They are healthy looking but no new growth. Thanks for all the help guys,:) just trying to do things in a small space can be complicated at times.

The one day of 12/12 isn't a problem at all man... don't even worry for a second.

KADE said:
The one day of 12/12 isn't a problem at all man... don't even worry for a second.
..in total agreement. ..
Did you read the "Cloneing for sex" thread??.

Latest posts

Back