High Everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Indica

Misanthropy Gardens
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
What up peeps? Haven't been on a forum for a minute, last couple I messed with turned out messed up. THC Farmer was ok for awhile but logic is a jack*** so that didn't last. Thought I'd try one again, its nice to have a place to post pics and talk to peeps in this kinda format. I'll probably get a grow thread going right away so I can get a few pics up. We got any more night owls round here?

When you do start giving nutes do you give it every water or just every other water I’m not sure on that yet

My gorilla glue auto I have in a mix of coco perlite and fox farms happy frog I layered it and it’s looking good so far I have a whit widow auto in a jiffy pellet now too I started that with that pot for pot kit.

Good to meet you too first grow doing some gorilla autos in 2 x3 tent running 300 led right now gonna switch over to my 600 watt burpee soon should I take the 300 watt out or just string up the other light with it any help would b great I have a whit widow auto germinating in a jiffy cup now also. The gorilla is in coco perlite and happy frog soil layered. I have c02 bag in there running a small fan inside with 4 inch extractor fan waiting for fan controller now I notice it’s pulling out a little too hard. I have a good humidity of bout 58 rh drops to like 43 at night and temp between 68 and 73

I’m not sure when to start adding nutes to the wTer on this gorilla I know the soil I put in has some but should I be putting in tha calmag and stuff now like half dose

So I hung the 609 watt led burpee light today and took down the small 300 watt should I leave the two up together or is that overkill

When germinating your seeds after you sow them in your soil do u put it in the tent or just under a table lamp

Hey my account gig locked out somehow I had to make a new one it’s tristanjohn424

Latest posts

Back