High Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dream grower said:
I logged on with another site at same time i joined here. Not one reply have i recieved! not a word, go figger?

Yeah, that can be frustrating, I like trying to answer the noob questions - even though I don't have that much experience yet. Sometimes, you help bring attention to their thread.

But what I really like about this forum, is that when I find a really good thread with some good info, I don't have to read through page after page of kids bickering to get to the good stuff.

Please, all new guys (hopefully they stop here first) let's keep it that way!

Thanks for all the kind words, and to the creators of this site, thank you for giving me this place. I have been having a really hard time this year, and back/neck injuries have taken me away from the work that I loved. I nearly stopped moving for several months, but now that I have this place, I am inspired, and busy again - which is the best for me. All of you guys have given me great hope that I will not be stuck taking nauseating pills for the rest of my life.

Thank you Creator, Admins, Mods, Old schoolers, Noobs, and Mother Nature!

Latest posts

Back